Sign in to follow this  
WA6MQI

Sky Simulations MD-11

Guest MD11ME

Can someone tell me if this is worth buying now that the patch is out!

I like the aircraft. I bought it after the patch was put out so all the stuff in the patch is in the program.Although, I ran this aircraft through the FS manager diagnostics and found that there were a few missing sound.cfg lines. I was wondering if someone could post the sound.cfg file to see if this is a glitch on my side or on Sky Sim's.Cheers,Jim

Guest cko1

Now the SP3 is out. Can someone comment on how good it is? The review in AVSIM on 4/12/2007 was after SP1 and was lukewarm but with potential to be a great sim if they fix all the known issues(over reflex glass, nose heavy, etc.). This SP3 looks like they have fixed every issues in that review, can someone confirm their claims? It really looks great inside and out. I need some advise to firm my desicion to buy. BTW, I know FMS is light.~ Charles

I was wondering if the FPS is improved at this point in FS9. On my middle of the road rig, it was completely unflyable and has been in the hanger since the the last SP. I even tried the dxt textures, but with this product it was a no go then. Comments are greatly appreciated. :)

The reflections in the VC are gone also the autopilot works better in the VC . There are many fixes with sp3 its a lot better and i got higher frames with the new DDS textures in FSX . The only problem is the green colours poking through on the engines as they have re worked the engines and also added an APU exhaust . Take off and landing is much smoother and you dont get the bounce on landing .