Sign in to follow this  
lfishe

Best Payware/Freeware VC Aircraft

I use TrackerIR4 and I am looking for the best high quality Virtual Cockpit aircraft for FS 9. I fly exclusively from the VC. I like Twin Tubo prop's up, Business jets, regional commercial jets, etc. I have PMDG 747, PMDG Beech 1900C. ThanksLynn

Guest dpc

Aeroworx B200 would be my pick based on your criteria.

F1's ATR72-500 is the PMDG744 of large turboprops.PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.65GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, RaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

HelloI have just had a look at the screenshots for this FokkerThe OP asked for "the best high quality Virtual Cockpit aircraft for FS 9"No way is this anywhere near being a good VC, maybe 4 years ago but come on it is crude at best.

Digital Aviation Piper PA31T Cheyenne. VC is top notch and fully functional and she flies like a dream.Jean-PaulAsus P5W DH Deluxe - Core 2 Duo E6600@3Ghz - Leadtek 7950 GT TDH 512 - 4 x 1GB Kingmax DDR2 667 CL5 RAM - 2 x 250GB Hitachi T7K250 SATA2 AHCI - Creative Audigy 2 Value - Antec Sonata 2 Case - 450W Antec SmartPower 2.0 PSU - Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" - Windows XP Pro SP2 - TrackIR 4 Pro

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

I would also pick the Digital Aviation Piper PA31T Cheyenne... Really amazing at night...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Yep you're right Mad Dog, but it's the only Fokker F-28 with a VC and light on the frames though system replication is very good. I like it.But I agree that the cockpit textures can be made more less bland and more lively.Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Hello RobI am thinking about getting this one, to be honest the VC does not look any worse than the aerosim birds and i am happy enough with those.What is the nightlighting like in the VC, are the gauges backlit?

Hi Maddog,To be honest I have the Fokker just this evening, so I havent tried it. I only performed a pattern to see how she handles with ILS etc.Will report back though..Oh and one other recommendation with a great VC. The new version of the Project Tupolev Tu-154B-2 (v9.6.1)Great on everything!Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Thank you very much for all the quality VC aircraft to look at. Thanks,Lynn

DA's Cheyenne and the Aeroworx B200 for business twin turbos. Both are outstanding, but the Cheyenne has a faster gauge refresh if that's important to you. Two freeware releases that I think have amazingly good VC's--Rick Piper's Hawker Siddeley HS.748, and David Maltby's BAC One Eleven.For a payware regional jet (sort of), try Wilco/Feelthere's Embraer Legacy. I really like the VC in that plane, it's one of the few jetliner VCs that I can extensively use with a fairly slow system. I also fly in a VA with someone that uses the TrackIR with the Wilco/Feelthere 737PIC (on a VERY strong computer) and absolutely loves it.And if you ever feel the need for something smaller and single-engined, try the Sibwings Saab 91 Safir. Ultra-smooth 3D gauges combined with a VC that's got more clickability and "character" than anything else out there. It would be a perfect low-and-slow fit with a TrackIR.Lewis "Moose" GregoryDurham, North Carolina

Hi Lewis,"it's one of the few jetliner VCs that I can extensively use with a fairly slow system"What do you call a fairly slow system?Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg