Sign in to follow this  
Guest monsoon

Feelthere Citation X

Guest monsoon

I see they are not goin got let us voice our opinions on their forum about this product so I guess we will have to develop a consensus here. Anyone get this product yet? How is it. It would be appreciated if your opinion comes from experience with flight sim and addons and/or real world experience. Please do not be one of these newcomers buying an addon for the first time thinking this is the greatest thing around. THAT is not very constructive here. This is the VERY first time I am holding out buying a addon. I simply got tired of being ripped off by devs that do not live up to what their product was advertised as. So you can possibly save a bunch of flight simmers a pile of money with some good criticism if you purchased this product and find it to be crap. Thanks and much appreciated.

Having an organized and constructive thread here for the X was exactly my thought. I will purchase the X today. And I'll posting my observations and shots here.Thank you for starting this thread.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest I 8 foolthere

No,Keep it going, just because you 2 are associated with Feelco, not everyone is.Never seen your names on any other criticism of new releases so don't bother here.People have the right to raise issues, particularly when the support is being pushed away from feelthere on to that well known support friendly and easy to access company WILCO!!!:-hang Come on feelthere get rid of them.

I cannot speak to the quality of FeelThere/Wilco products because I have never bought one and never will.Any company that threatens its customers with being banned from it's support forums for brining up problems with their product after purchase is never, ever going to see a penny from me.But, of course, to each of us his own choice where to shop.

>I cannot speak to the quality of FeelThere/Wilco products>because I have never bought one and never will.>>Any company that threatens its customers with being banned>from it's support forums for brining up problems with their>product after purchase is never, ever going to see a penny>from me.>>But, of course, to each of us his own choice where to shop.I can overlook a lot for the sake of a top quality product.Not saying that this is such a product, just that past poor support is not necesarily a deal breaker for me in a future purchase.Sometimes good developers are just lousy at support.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

I 8 foolthere:my post was in response to hugo's. hugo had assumed the X discussion was about eaglesoft's, my post was correcting him about the thread's content. he removed his post as it wasn't about the topic. i then removed mine.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

"I can overlook a lot for the sake of a top quality product.Not saying that this is such a product, just that past poor support is not necesarily a deal breaker for me in a future purchase.Sometimes good developers are just lousy at support.Regards.Ernie."Ain't that the truth. I'm still a big Captain Sim fan, and many people here are very unhappy with their customer support. What I said about FeelThere/Wilco is nothing more than my personal opinion that others may catalog into their purchasing decisions as they see fit. I think it's good that we are able to read a variety of opinions about different developers in order to guide our hard earned dollars to the right place.

>I 8 foolthere:>>my post was in response to hugo's. hugo had assumed the X>discussion was about eaglesoft's, my post was correcting him>about the thread's content. he removed his post as it wasn't>about the topic. i then removed mine.>>--I think everybody is welcome to discuss here about aviation :-lol that's the beauty of AVSIM ;-)Have fun guys...Andr

André

Well.. I don't know about other people, but moments after I received the e-mail confirmation of purchasing the Citation X, I logged into the site to download it and my counter was at 0... It's now 5 hours later and they haven't reset it yet...We'll see how long it takes to be able to download the product!Alex

>>Sometimes good developers are just lousy at support.>>Regards.>Ernie.I find this statement frankly astonishing. I submit that providing proper support is fully HALF that which qualifies a 'good' developer, and for THIS consumer the lack thereof is an absolute deal breaker.regards,Markhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/a320/custbanner2.jpgPC Power Silencer 470/3.2HT/2048mb/ATI X1950pro/SB Audigy

Regards,

Mark

I was concerned looking at the engine modeling. The fans are supposed to be hidden back much further. I quess it's not that big of a deal, but with todays modeling techinics, I am suprised this detail was not replicated as in real life. I am real curious as to the overall frame rate performance,soundset, graphics and such. Anyone who does get the plane up and running, your input would be greatly appreciated. Alot of the FT product line has caused my system to struggle in the past. With the the new camera angles available in FSX, even though I use FS9, I am sure there are alot more polys here as the skin needs to remain intact from VC view. I guess I'll wait to hear what others are saying.

I think the only reason they made the CX is because they already had the avionics, for the most part complete. Thats why the model looks so bad, another rushed release. Hopefully Eagelsoft will do the CX justice.

I think the eaglesoft X will be the better looking one of the two, inside out. system and avionics, it's harder to say. Both can be really good.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI