Sign in to follow this  
janar737

9Dragons Has Landed!

Happy New Year everyone. And I do mean Happy because after three years we can now say that 9Dragons - Kai Tak Airport, Hong Kong has gone GOLD!!

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Excellent newsJimCYWG

Yes, can we have a link please? Is it pay or freeware? Any info would be appreciated.Larry

"It's freeware and likely the most anticipated scenery this year"Ha!, well considering the year is only one day old - not sure if that's saying much! ;-) Tom as far as the website it's:www.MileHighProductions.cwhnetworks.comIf you were thinking of a link to download it, well you better look in your own backyard as that's where it will be heading shortly. Of course we said it has "landed". We still have to taxi to the gate! :) But files and hopefully a press release will be coming very shortly.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU

OMG :-eek :-eek That video on youtube from flyhalf is simply amazing. Scroll all the way down, I haven't seen it until today. Now the wait gets even more difficult ;-)And to our fellow library managers, please hurry and check for new uploaded stuff and the next virtual beer is on me ;-)Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest JTEK99

>>"It's freeware and likely the most anticipated scenery this>year">>Ha!, well considering the year is only one day old - not sure>if that's saying much! ;-) I almost spit out my coffee when I read this! So darn funny (and even moreso since I was the one who typed the original flub-up... hehe).I could have edited my original post, but I hate losing a good joke; however, I will offer a pseudo-correction and simply say:"Duuuuuuuuuuuude!!!! GIMME IT, PLEASE!!!!!" :)

Good news!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Clutch,Will VHXX FMC data for the LDS 767 be available along with the scenery? At the moment if I enter VHXX in the FMC I get "NOT IN DATABASE".

James Goggi

Sorry, no we do not have one created for the LDS 767. Hopefully after release some simmer will come up to the plate and create one.

Is this out? I see the title of the post that it is released but the website states not ready for download. I am just wondering.

Will there be a way to incorporate the Jim Viles runway/approach data for the checkerboard approach?orHave you created the needed files on your own?I like watching ai aircraft fly the approach almost as much as I like flying it myself.Thanks for the hard work. It is really great to see long term projects like this materialize.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Jim Vile made a custom AI approach just for 9Dragons. So you will get all your AI making the curved approach as well. We even have a section in the manual about "Plane Spotting", specifically for the purpose of watching your AI.