Sign in to follow this  
janar737

9Dragons Has Landed!

Brian, you just made my day! I am in tears with laughter!:D

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Part 1 is downloading nicely from the place where the nodes are normally too busy ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I am sure this has made many simmers very happy Clutch.I have been waiting for this release ever since you mentioned its inception way back when in a thread here in the forum.As the servers are getting hammered and my download speeds are quite poor I'll wait a few days before downloading.Just watched the 'reloaded' video, man that is one awesome video, congratulations to all involved.

>Yes, it is all about you after all....>>Well, somebody has to be #1 in life. How's the view from the back?

Eric 

Guest MC130E_CC

Lucky me, I'm on my last file. I should be flying the approach in a few minutes. :-)

Guest DK8290

I downloaded part one and am downloading parts 2 and 3 . Part one is a 64 page document with colour photos so I'll read that first whilst the others download.

Guest JTEK99

Just out of curiosity... anyone here have Flightsoft's Hong Kong 2004 installed?Obviously, I'm going to remove it in order to enjoy 9Dragons. My question is whether Flightsoft's package 'leaves behind' any extraneous files even after a proper UNinstall that might muck up 9Dragons. My hunch (hope?) is that it will all be o.k., but any input on this would, as always, be greatly appreciated.Looking forward to this one bigtime!

Guest MC130E_CC

Downloads complete, Installing now. :-)

This is brilliant :DThanks to Clutch Cargo and the rest of the Mile High team :).FS2004 lives on, and is still (amazingly) the main simulator! :)

Guest MC130E_CC

Instructions seem to be off slightly. The AFCAD and LandClass are numbered differently from what I was seeing. No biggie. I am confused about renaming old files for backing up. An example would be Vehicles.BGL. I renamed it to .bak and installed the 9Dragons Vehicle-9D.bgl. Should I also rename there file to reflect the same name as the original one in FS2004 or leave it as they named it? Would not renaming it causes other scenery not to be able to use this file?

Guest MC130E_CC

So far I'm not having any luck with the new scenery. I installed it per the instructions and I get an error message when the sim is loading terrain. I have no other HK scenery installed or landclass scenery. I tried rename the files as the original ones I replaced and also by leaving them as they were named with no luck. It only happens when trying to load up in Hong Kong. I'll see what others have done for there install.

>Well, somebody has to be #1 in life. How's the view from the>back?But people who say things like that are normally acting like #2. ;)

BobK

Some issue here, upon exiting FS9 after loading VHHX, get a "util.dll" crash (happens while 9Dragons scenery loaded, autogen and landclass ok). BTW, GE2006 installed.Also, VHHH disappeared and don't see green grass around the runway. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/182813.jpgI'm almost there, aside from above, looking good.PatAMD Opteron DC 185 @ 3GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 2GB DDR, 7800GS-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, RaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, WinXP-sp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Guest MC130E_CC

>Some issue here, upon exiting FS9 after loading VHHX, get a>"util.dll" crash (happens while 9Dragons scenery loaded,>autogen and landclass ok). BTW, GE2006 installed.>>Also, VHHH disappeared and don't see green grass around the>runway. >KDFWDid you rename your files like:9DGeneric.BGL to Generic.BGLHP978230-9D.bgl to HP978230.bglVehicles-9D.bgl to Vehicles.bglor did you leave them as default and add them to your directory per the instructions. I'm trying to figure out why I keep getting terrian load errors at 56%.

Congrats to the entire team -My installation went off with out a hitch - no problems whatsoever. CAUTION - one MUST read and follow the directions to a tee. The results are nothing short of brilliant. Amazingly FR friendly too !!All I need do now is work on revising some Traffic files so VHHX is called instead of the MS default airport as there is no traffic here yet.Great stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!