Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

janar737

9Dragons Has Landed!

Happy New Year everyone. And I do mean Happy because after three years we can now say that 9Dragons - Kai Tak Airport, Hong Kong has gone GOLD!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, can we have a link please? Is it pay or freeware? Any info would be appreciated.Larry

"It's freeware and likely the most anticipated scenery this year"Ha!, well considering the year is only one day old - not sure if that's saying much! ;-) Tom as far as the website it's:www.MileHighProductions.cwhnetworks.comIf you were thinking of a link to download it, well you better look in your own backyard as that's where it will be heading shortly. Of course we said it has "landed". We still have to taxi to the gate! :) But files and hopefully a press release will be coming very shortly.

OMG :-eek :-eek That video on youtube from flyhalf is simply amazing. Scroll all the way down, I haven't seen it until today. Now the wait gets even more difficult ;-)And to our fellow library managers, please hurry and check for new uploaded stuff and the next virtual beer is on me ;-)Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals

>>"It's freeware and likely the most anticipated scenery this>year">>Ha!, well considering the year is only one day old - not sure>if that's saying much! ;-) I almost spit out my coffee when I read this! So darn funny (and even moreso since I was the one who typed the original flub-up... hehe).I could have edited my original post, but I hate losing a good joke; however, I will offer a pseudo-correction and simply say:"Duuuuuuuuuuuude!!!! GIMME IT, PLEASE!!!!!" :)

Clutch,Will VHXX FMC data for the LDS 767 be available along with the scenery? At the moment if I enter VHXX in the FMC I get "NOT IN DATABASE".

Sorry, no we do not have one created for the LDS 767. Hopefully after release some simmer will come up to the plate and create one.

Is this out? I see the title of the post that it is released but the website states not ready for download. I am just wondering.

Will there be a way to incorporate the Jim Viles runway/approach data for the checkerboard approach?orHave you created the needed files on your own?I like watching ai aircraft fly the approach almost as much as I like flying it myself.Thanks for the hard work. It is really great to see long term projects like this materialize.

Jim Vile made a custom AI approach just for 9Dragons. So you will get all your AI making the curved approach as well. We even have a section in the manual about "Plane Spotting", specifically for the purpose of watching your AI.

any alternate downloads available since the original hosts ran out of bandwidth?!?

Well now ... I guess I'll be retiring "Ultimate Hong Kong".Happy 2008 to all of us,Mike McCarthymike@pcgamecontrols.commike@fsopencomponents.com

>Where are you guys seeing the download link?In our dreams only, I'm afraid. ;)Best regards,Rafal

>Is Part 2 the actual scenery we need so we can start flying>this baby?I think you will need the other parts too.86Mb for the whole hong kongregion with photoreal textures seems a bit low :).Regards,Steven

All 5 parts are now uploaded on Avsim - just search for '9dragon'.Anyone find a working LDS 767 VHXX SID/STAR package? There is one on avsim but I can't get it to work - some tool to put the file in the folder is no longer available.

"sorry we are busy right now"I managed to connect on part 5 but im getting a speedy 12 kb/sCare to upload them to a site where we dont have to wait 5 hours before everything is downloaded?

Take a deep breath... Have you taken a look at the number of downloads those files have had in the short time they have been listed? The server is being slammed (not to mention our bandwidth, I am sure). Keep trying and I am sure the load will decrease in time.