Sign in to follow this  
janar737

9Dragons Has Landed!

You should NOT be renaming 9D filenames. For example Vehicles-9D.bgl should remain as Vehicles-9D.bgl.As Opa says "one MUST read and follow the directions to a tee". He did it... so can you. ;)

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest MC130E_CC

Thanks, I will leave the files named as they are. I was getting different stories. Here I go again.

Dang, did I do that?!?! Musta happen at 3am when I packaging the darn thing. Don't have it in front of me now but if that's true, sorry guys as I know that will lead many simmers astray... :-(

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

>updatedClutch:I did read it to a 'tee' but some confusion here. The 9D files should NOT be renamed as below?9DGeneric.BGL should not be renamed Generic.BGLHP978230-9D.bgl should not be renamed HP978230.bglHP978240-9D.bgl should not be renamed HP978240.bglVehicles-9D.bgl should not be renamed Vehicles.bgl9D_VHHX_IGS_Approach.bgl should not be renamed VHHX_IGS_Approach.bgl >> to answer my own question, they shouldn't be renamed. I think I failed to copy all .bmp files, after recopying it's all working great now!Thanks!!!PatAMD Opteron DC 185 @ 3GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 2GB DDR, 7800GS-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, RaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, WinXP-sp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Clutch & Team,I'm still downloading but had finished the part that has the manual included and I just wanted to say what a great job you have done to one of the most disregarded parts of FS design > a manual!!!I read through it and enjoyed it tremendously! What a joy to read, the whole thing, seriously, I'm totally flabbergasted. Now I will patiently wait for my download to finish and thank you and your team again for this project and Avsim for providing the bandwith. Long live freeware!Cheers,Pete http://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

>Dang, did I do that?!?! Musta happen at 3am when I packaging>the darn thing. Don't have it in front of me now but if>that's true, sorry guys as I know that will lead many simmers>astray... :-( I think they should be able to figure it out. If you open the folders the names of the files give it away, and that is how I figured it out.You can really see all the work that went into the scenery and the manual and everything else that comes with it. Fantastic job and I can't believe its free!

Guest MC130E_CC

Thanks, all is good now. I followed the instructions a second time. I must have missed a step. Thanks All

Guest GA Flyer

Just wanted to say congrats to the people who made this scenery. Very nicely done and promoted! :)

>Happy New Year everyone. And I do mean Happy because after>three years we can now say that 9Dragons - Kai Tak Airport,>Hong Kong has gone GOLD!!Hi Clutch!;-) How can you dare to publish a scenery like that and even for free? ;-)How do all the payware publisher look like now?(irony off)Wow!!!!!!!!!!What can I say? The installation went on perfectly.So I fired up my Fs9 and load one of your demo flights.After takeoff from Sek Kong, sneaking over the hill tops I almost crash the good old Cessna into one of the hills :-) What became visible to my eyes has been simply stunning!I don't have the words to describe my joy flying here and there around in your scenery. I think you and your friends have set a new standard of scenery design. Not that I am too good with prophecies but I dare to say if someone wants to sell a sort of addon located at Hong Kong he simply can bury that project...Thank you very, very much for this jewel!!!I wish one fine day someone will make such an amazing scenery for my hometown Berlin.Mick!

Congrats on the release. That's a ton of work. I'm sure it's a big sigh of relief to see it out the door and getting a well deserved reception. You've earned it.

Guest CNR9116

Firstly, thanks for your great production!But I'm confused on the AFCADs. If I'd like to run both VHHH and VHHX, what should I do on the AFCADs?Thanks!

Guest richi_air

Common people - i need a link to download this amazing scenry of the best airport ever...I saw it :) :)heh no need link any more ;) :)SUPERB - this is my one and only word for this great work!!!!I visit the site of milehigh production.... SUPER once again...