Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atc_scott

Blueprint Memphis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't own it but the screen shots look second rate. I have seen alot of freeware far better than that.Just my opinion.

I have it on order from SimMarket (it takes a couple of days to process the bank transfer payment option). While certainly no FlyTampa or FSDreamTeam quality, it is far better than any freeware available at this point. And only

How are the frame rates? Better/Worse than say Cloud9 KLAX or...?Regards, -Robert.

I have Indianapolis and it is an excellent replication of Indianapolis. It cost $15.00 and I love it. I have Dreamscenery Indianapolis which cost me over $50.00 and sucks. I just purchased KMEM and it is also excellent. I have not noticed an frame rate hits on Indy or Memphis. I do not have Cloud 9 KLAX installed yet, so I cannot compare. I anxiously await KORD from them to campare their $15 O'Hare with DreamTeam O'Hare for $33.90.Lynn

I'm with you: at $15 a pop, their airports are excellent deals. With the exception of KIAD, they've done important airports that no one else has touched...DJ

I haven't yet purchased any Blueprint airports because they look to sterile, to clean. The shape of the structures looks good, but the absolutely zero weathering look doesn't do it for me.