Sign in to follow this  
Forever777

IMAGINESIM KATL RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks really good from the pics on the site.I myself only stick to airports done as freeware but I do say it looks mighty fine.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Hi,F I N A L L Y ! ! !. A great looking KATL, all I need now is a new KJFK.Thanks Imaginesim for continuing to support FS9/FS2004! Payment for this scenery is on its way.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Looks pretty good, certainly better than the aging Simflyers' rendition. Pretty easy on the frames too, from the very limited slewing and one circuit that I've done, I average around 25FPS, which with 100% traffic (including Delta Connection) is not all that bad (C2Q Q9450@3.2Ghz, 9800GX2@1600x1200; 8xFSAA & 8xaniso). All in all, a very good product. Not quite FT or FSDT yet, but certainly getting there.

A very big thank you from me too.Payment sent now we just need to get Oliver a copy so it can be AES'd...-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Very nicely done! My only complaint is that they didn't model the Ford plan at the end of 26r, which, in my opinion, is like KSAN without the parking deck.Jeff HepburnKDEN

ok, so now how do we add 10/28 to the PMDG 737?LVL-D has it, PSS has it but the PMDG 737 doesn't.Haven't checked the 747 yet...Thx,-PPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I have A free KATL scenery that I downloaded from AVSIM. It looks pretty good but is a framerate hog. Do I have to take it off first before I place the Imaginesim version? Or, will it automatically replace what I currently have?RH

You have to remove your current version of KATL. Either de-select it from the library menu...or delete the entry in the scenery.cfg file. Then just install the new scenery. Scott

>ok, so now how do we add 10/28 to the PMDG 737?>LVL-D has it, PSS has it but the PMDG 737 doesn't.>Haven't checked the 747 yet...>Thx,>-PI fly the PMDG 737 almost exclusively and I've had 10/28 in my FMC database for a long time. Sounds like you haven't updated your navdata in a long time. At this point you'll need to use the payware service at www.navigraph.com to get the latest AIRAC with contains, among other things, the runway data.

Dave Paige

Runs excellent thus far, no issues to report and a significant improvement in terms of performance, looks, and detail to all previous attempts.RH

Major skip from me...Cal still using old school 2004 or older textures even the Wilco Publishing's Airport 2002 Series looked better. If you want to see modern scenery development check out FS Dreamteam, Aerosoft (German Airport Team/Sim-wings) and now even UK2000...looks like FlyTampa is out of the picture. :-hmmmJust my 2 cents worth...Darryl

>ok, so now how do we add 10/28 to the PMDG 737?>LVL-D has it, PSS has it but the PMDG 737 doesn't.>Haven't checked the 747 yet...>Thx,>-POr... click on the link in the first post (above), on the resulting page scroll down and click on "Product Updates". There is a file there that was uploaded today that will most likely fix the issue with 10/28 and the PMDG B737NG.Gene

Gene

I can't speak for those. However, this Imaginesim version is much superior to the excellent freeware KATL and tons better than the old SimFlyers World Airports versions 1 and 2, especially the KATL version they had. If you are planning on sticking around with FS9 for awhile, there won't be a better KATL than this.RH