Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyingfree762

Fsx To Fs9 Plane Conversion

:( WHY CANT IT BE DONE MICROSOFT GUY WHY :(
Because FSX has new features that are not available in FS9.Do you have to shout?Why do you have a pointless signature telling users what they already know: IP address, location, operating system, and browser?

Why do you have a pointless signature telling users what they already know: IP address, location, operating system, and browser?
I've often wondered why people have those stupid signatures. I think it's because they know it'll irritate some people and that seems to make them happy. It seems a bit wierd to me. ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest belga1

Hello,

Why do you have a pointless signature telling users what they already know: IP address, location, operating system, and browser?
Completely off topic.A signature is never pointless ... as it's a personnal choice.Minnie is maybe pointless for you .. but not for me :)If the signature is about discrimination, racial , or any other offence .. this will be removed by the administrator.The signature discussed here seem's really not belong to those categories....I think we have enough police checking this forum (the moderators) ......BTW you can allways use the "report" button instead make claim in the topic .. if you feel it's necessary.Regards.xmas_kt013.gif

Microsoft didn't MAKE anyone buy anything.Are you saying FSX won't run at all on a machine with these specs?Has any version of FS run well on machines with the minimum required specs?I don't have FS2K2 or FS2K, but I wonder how planes from FS9 run on those sims. Or should I be able to run FS9 planes on FS98?ACES creates the programs, Marketing sells them. Neither one can be held accountable for the performance and actions of the other.Just my 2 cents worth. :(
My point was that the guy probably can not run FSX as fluidly as FS9, but maybe he likes the defaultplanes in FSX. :( :( And yes,..Microsoft indeed made, or if you wish, fooled many to buy FSX based on the false marketing behaviour. You just have to go back to all flame posts made just after the FSX release to get the picture. But wait a minute,...the flame posts are still beeing posted. That has to be some kind of record since no previous simulator version has been flamed so long, or so much after the release. B)

Staffan

I was going to suggest to the Original Poster that he drop the Aces team an e-mail, threatening to hold his breath until he turned blue and passed out - thinking perhaps that would prod them into re-writing a few thousand lines of code so FSX aircraft are backward compatible, just for him.Then I decided not to. :(

My point was that the guy probably can not run FSX as fluidly as FS9
A valid point, but who can run FSX as fluidly as FS9.
maybe he likes the defaultplanes in FSX
Another valid point. One that was addressed by a couple follow up posts. Including suggested altenatives that are FS9 compatible.
But wait a minute,...the flame posts are still beeing posted.
Yes they are. And to what benefit to the community? Is there anything new being said? Haven't we heard it all before?
That has to be some kind of record since no previous simulator version has been flamed so long, or so much after the release.
Might also be due to the fact that there are far more people with far more avenues available to them now than ever before.I have grown tired of reading them, and of participating in this thread. So I will close with a couple cliche's that reflect my feelings on the subject.Caveat EmptorA fool and his money are soon parted :(

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Opa > That would be THE mission of a lifetime. :(

Staffan

A signature is never pointless ...
True. It tells the rest of us quite a lot about the poster.

I find it interesting that no one even bothered to consider the legality of such an action.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I find it interesting that no one even bothered to consider the legality of such an action.
It has been commented on before in relation to another poster who used a similar signature.

Hi All,We need to keep this thread on track!There is no tool out there to convert FSX planes to FS04 planes.No, FSX planes will not run in FS04.Microsoft has no plans for such a conversion tool. If some one want to attempt to code a converter, they are free to do so!Thanks,