Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Flight1 Mustang ...

Been flying it around a bit and it will definitely be one of my top two favorites, if not numero uno.I took about a 10 fps hit. However this aircraft flies smooth as glass.Some of the less important text is a little hard to read, but the bubble help prevents the eyestrain.The glass displays in the VC are just incredable and the lighting is very nice.Anyway check it out. :( No I don't work for F1.

I have a problem logging in Flight1.I get an "Invlide email" message.I just opened a ticket there. I know they are very responsive and they will fix that very soon.Someone else with the same issue?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks Kurt but the problem is with the wrapper, not the exe file.When I want to use my PayPal account everyting goes right until I get an error message saying that my email is unknown at Flight1 (!!)
David, see http://www.flight1.com/kb?id=2 and see if this answers things.
Sorry Steve it doesn't help.That's very weird, I am getting the "Cannot locate account!" message when I try to check my password (I am 100% sure I use the right one though)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks Kurt but the problem is with the wrapper, not the exe file.When I want to use my PayPal account everyting goes right until I get an error message saying that my email is unknown at Flight1 (!!)Sorry Steve it doesn't help.That's very weird, I am getting the "Cannot locate account!" message when I try to check my password (I am 100% sure I use the right one though)
David,I think the KB article does apply. Just remove your account login data under button 1 in the main screen.You can assign your order to your account later.Do you have an account? See www.flight1.com/kb?id=3 this time.Steve

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

David,I think the KB article does apply. Just remove your account login data under button 1 in the main screen.You can assign your order to your account later.Do you have an account? See www.flight1.com/kb?id=3 this time.Steve
Yep! Removing the account login data did the job.Thanks Steve.

Best regards,
David Roch

Guest Tingoose

Eaglesoft have a bar to jump over now!

Everyone please check the aircraft exterior lights at night and let everyone know if you see all of them. I don't!Thanks.

I just experienced icing in this plane-it took my breath away! The windshield frosted over just like in real life-looked back to the wing and there was a layer of ice on it. I have been waiting for this type of effect for years and assumed I would have to wait for fs11. This aircraft is simply amazing and sets a new standard!!

Everyone please check the aircraft exterior lights at night and let everyone know if you see all of them. I don't!
McCrash,Sounds like the kind of thing that needs to be brought up at the Mustang support forum: http://mustang.flight1.net/forums/default.aspIf you've got an add-on graphics package that modifies lights, that might have something to do with it.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Eaglesoft have a bar to jump over now!
The Flight 1 development team has done a great job on this project and a tip our our hats to their accomplishments :( That said, we think users will like what we've done with regard to an in depth Citation X 2.0 w/full FMS to compliment their Corporate Jet collections.Just as in the real world there are different types to suite certain purposes so it should not be a surprise in the simulator as well :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Does this bird have a toilet? I'm being serious here. There's a preview video of the Mustang on

and at 1:30 there appears to be a toilet under a folding seat.

Does this bird have a toilet? I'm being serious here. There's a preview video of the Mustang on
and at 1:30 there appears to be a toilet under a folding seat.
Yes. It has a toilet. But you can't use it. We ain't that good!Jim

Yes. It has a toilet. But you can't use it. We ain't that good!Jim
Perhaps that is a good thing. Sometimes as real as it gets is a bit much. :(Man I want this baby bad, but I don't have the jack right now to get it. I will have to wait. :(