Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs2004 Released!

Guest oskar

Hallo PMDG Team,please reset the following order! There was no E-Mail for me!!!Order #106299 - Order Date: 10/14/2008 Thank you!

Guest Skymouse1

Hello Pilots,I

Guest KSTLFF

One problem Im having with installation is Im getting an error saying FS9 version 9.1.0.40901 (FS9.1 at least)required. you only have FS9 version 9.0.0.30612 installed. Please install FSP.1 or later. the problem is I have FPS.1 installed. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it but no luck. Any help in this issue??Brett Lucas

Hallo PMDG Team,please reset the following order! There was no E-Mail for me!!!Order #106299 - Order Date: 10/14/2008 Thank you!
Hello Pilots,I

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Fredrik-You know- I would- but since i don't know who you are- i can't.
My name is Fredrik Fagernes

Fredirk-You should have a copy now. Seems we missed a cluster of you guys who had purchased on 14OCT... Sorry!

One problem Im having with installation is Im getting an error saying FS9 version 9.1.0.40901 (FS9.1 at least)required. you only have FS9 version 9.0.0.30612 installed. Please install FSP.1 or later. the problem is I have FPS.1 installed. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it but no luck. Any help in this issue??Brett Lucas
Brett-It has been our experience that the plethora of "NoCD Cracks" floating around the internet for FS9 creates some confusion for users who decide that they wish to violate Microsoft's EULA by installing one.The bottom line is this: Our installer looks directly at the FS9.EXE file, and pulls the version number from within that file. If your registry says that you have 9.1, but our installer see's 9.0, then this means that you overwrote your 9.1 with a crack that was reversionary to your installation.We can't help you sort out how to fix that problem- other than to say: The installer knows what it is looking for- and it knows when it finds it.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Fredirk-You should have a copy now. Seems we missed a cluster of you guys who had purchased on 14OCT... Sorry!
Thx i got it now! Well ###### happens but it is dissapointing not too get it as prommised :-)Fredrik Fagernes

Ronald-Looks like we missed a bunch of you guys in a row. You should be all set now.
Thx for the fast reaction, download worked fine..... satisfied again :-)Kind RegardsRonald

Hi guys..Just a quick question. have looked thorugh manuals and dont seem to be able to disable the virtual cockpit.Can anyone tell me who this is done in the FS9 version of the MD11.Thanks;o)

Captains-The long awaited FS2004 version of the PMDG MD-11 has been released!As always- we greatly appreciate your support of our products- and we hope that this MD-11 continues to meet the high standards you expect from all of us at PMDG!
Thx. a lot Robert! I

Guest Nikola
Hi ThereHaving a problem installing the md 11 for fs9.After unzipping a trying to execute the installer I get the following message "You only have ver 9.0.0.30612 installed please install ver 9.1".Problem is I already had that version installed months ago. I even tried to re install the 9.1 update and that installation told me I already had that installed.What's up?Neil Parris
Maybe you can use registry repair tool... I don't know :)

Ok guys, Robert and I have now been up all night making sure everyone has their download links - if there's any more combo customers who didn't get the emails, send an email to our support with your full name as written on your order and your order ID and someone will get to it. Alternately you can forum PM me the name and order ID and I'll fix it when I get up. (that will be probably 5-6 hours from now though)Hope you're all enjoying the plane!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

hello everyone at pmdg, i thank you very much for this magnificent aircraft, it is surely worth the wait, i have downloaded it together the relavent liveries, an everthing looks great. it seems that i will now have to relate all the content of the manuals as the cockpit seems quite daunting. nevermind, nothing ventured nothing gained. thanks again. richard welsh.

Guest nicoma
hello everyone at pmdg, i thank you very much for this magnificent aircraft, it is surely worth the wait, i have downloaded it together the relavent liveries, an everthing looks great. it seems that i will now have to relate all the content of the manuals as the cockpit seems quite daunting. nevermind, nothing ventured nothing gained. thanks again. richard welsh.
Will also thanks PMDG for a excelent MD11 product.I purchased the combo and must say it was good to purchase that fleet for my hard working money (worth every cents).Thanks Suggestion A real airbus also please :) :)Nico

Thank you for this superb addition and congratulation to the entire team!!!Robert"If you don't succeed at first, fly, fly and fly again..."