Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krister

Which File To Download For Md11 Fs9

I don't feel like the brightest bulb now, but when the FSX version was released I bought the FS9/FSX combo. I now entered my account to download the FS9 version and I see a product labeled "PMDG MD-11 for FSX and FS9" and a download link. However, that download link (also in the mail I just received) points to the file PMDG_MD11_FSX.zip which is the exact same file name and file size like that one containing only the FSX version. So my question is where is the FS9-file? I downloaded the file again, thinking that just maybe I get the option now to install for FSX or FS9 but alas it was still just FSX.So can somebody guide me through the clouds that I am in right now. It probably just take a few minutes before it's just too obvious even to me, but still....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Same here, got an email from Paul. Delete your cache and cookies and try again.Didn

Phil, thanks for your feedback!Didn't work for me either so we just have to let PMDG have a look into it I suppose. Not that I'm in a hurry of course.... ;)

Didn't work here either. I cleaned the cachc and cookies. All I got was the FS-X version.Sorry forgot the signature.Jim WalkerKDAB

We're looking at this right now... sit tight for a bit.

THX Ryan for the update...Have to note... nice support! :( :(

At least the file name changed so I assume it's working here as well.Downloading now.Thanks Ryan!

Same here, it seems to work.Thx for the fast solution and support.

Ralf-Unfortuantely- since you haven't provided any information to help me identify which of the 32 Ralfs you might be in our database- i can't help you. :-(Let me know your ORDERID or your last name and I can get you squared away ASAP.Alternately- drop an email to tech support and we'll help you from there.
Ralf ZimmermannOrder Id:106329 Thank You! Ralf

Krister-Check your email for a note I sent to you a few moments ago.Everyone Else:We have identified why some of you are seeing the FSX version in your COMBO links. The problem is temporarily resolved as of 0820Z/06JAN, but it will likely revert within the next few hours.I'm going to be monitoring for awhile- and if I see it revert I'll make the temporary fix again.We'll have an admin working on a permanent fix in the morning. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Krister-Check your email for a note I sent to you a few moments ago.Everyone Else:We have identified why some of you are seeing the FSX version in your COMBO links. The problem is temporarily resolved as of 0820Z/06JAN, but it will likely revert within the next few hours.I'm going to be monitoring for awhile- and if I see it revert I'll make the temporary fix again.We'll have an admin working on a permanent fix in the morning. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Yeah, I scratched my head a bit when I couldn't log in so I asked for the password to be resent and got everything up and running. So far I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face flying out of KORD. For some reason I couldn't hear any vocal communication during the pushback like I did with the FSX-version (and I did have it to voice, not text) but I'm sure I'll figure it out! Vatsim, here I come!