Sign in to follow this  
Cessnaflyer

767-300 force quit, bad license?

Hey everyone!I've had the '67 for awhile now but all of a sudden I have been getting a force quit that won't allow me to start flight sim.The messages are:Bad License for B767-300FS2004 will now quitFlight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled.File: PMDGOption.dllWhat do I need to do to fix this because I need to practice some approaches!

You need to talk to leveld/flight1 as the problem seems to be coming from the LDS 767 license file.Do you see these errors simultaneously? Or is it one or the other each time you start FS9?

Ok well my McAfree virus protection came up with an error I probably shouldn't have gotten rid of and I just said to accept the program. It just sucks that I can't get FS to open up at all now and I need to use another aircraft!

Just re-install the 767 from the Flight1 Wrapper, so that it will create a new license file.

Graeme Butler

Just re-install the 767 from the Flight1 Wrapper, so that it will create a new license file.
No one knows?

Level-D 767 has a license file from Flight1. If you recently re-installed it, or had a file deleted, then it NEEDS to be reinstalled from the original wrapper which recreates the license file. It's for the Level-D, NOT PMDG.This is the only way this will work.

No one knows?

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

Guest HeavyMetal

Think this subject would be better suited in the LevelD forums.. We be PMDG peoples here... :(

Think this subject would be better suited in the LevelD forums.. We be PMDG peoples here... :(
Yes I know that but since it kept referencing the PMDG file I didn't know if it had to do with the 737's I had installed but they have been that way for years and unchanged so I didn't know if PMDG updated something and maybe caused this to happen.

The 737NG is unchanged for quite some time... longer than I've been here anyway.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes I know that but since it kept referencing the PMDG file I didn't know if it had to do with the 737's I had installed but they have been that way for years and unchanged so I didn't know if PMDG updated something and maybe caused this to happen.
Your problem is McAfee - it has probably deleted the library that is used by the Flight1 wrapper to check for a valid license. There is a discussion of this problem over at Flight1.DJ