Sign in to follow this  
Babu

Ariane Design 737-900ER X2

Hello,Its been day seven today, with several email attempts for a activation key on my new purchase of Ariane Design 737-900ER X2 model,I have had no activation key from Ariane Design yet.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Hello,Its been day seven today, with several email attempts for a activation key on my new purchase of Ariane Design 737-900ER X2 model,I have had no activation key from Ariane Design yet.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.
Aftab,I'm not sure that you'll get a response here on the matter. Is there an Ariane forum to go to?

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Aftab,I'm not sure that you'll get a response here on the matter. Is there an Ariane forum to go to?
Yes, Ariane has a user forum which itself also requires activation.I purchased the 737-800 x2 myself a week ago from Ariane and have not yet received my product activation or an activation to the user forum and you are not allowed to use the user forum for product activation issues go figure. You can only use the same e-mail address @aol.com that you send your activation request to discuss product activation issues. So, my educated guess is that a response to a product activation issue will be about the same as a response for product activation.

Jeff,I am unable to log into Ariane's owners fourm, because there is no such link provided in any of the email through Ariane.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

Jeff,I am unable to log into Ariane's owners fourm, because there is no such link provided in any of the email through Ariane.Thanking You,Best Regards,Aftab.
Babu,Check the PM that I just sent you............

Hello,My purchase of Ariane Design 737-900ER X2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator X have now been activated. Thank you Ariane Design.Best Regards,Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

I ordered the new 737-800 X2 sim from Ariane and what I got I didn't understand. No executables, and no instructions. It took going to the forums to get an idea how this works, but from what I gather, there is an activation key (which I have sent an e-mail to obtain), but does it include an executable that will open the files? Right now, they cannot be opened as there are no programs associated with them.Or did I get this wrong??It's a little aggrevating, considering between the plane and the airline package the whole thing cost $148.00. That's the most I've ever paid for a sim and the worst documentation as well. Not very good. If I don't get an activation key soon, I'm going to file a complaint with Ariane, then my credit card company. It is riduculous that we have to wait up to seven days for a product this expensive.Again, did I get this wrong??Any thoughts, thanks!Dave

Guest Thaellar

Uh Oh.. I sense another 19 page thread.Thaellar

I ordered the new 737-800 X2 sim from Ariane and what I got I didn't understand. No executables, and no instructions. It took going to the forums to get an idea how this works, but from what I gather, there is an activation key (which I have sent an e-mail to obtain), but does it include an executable that will open the files? Right now, they cannot be opened as there are no programs associated with them.Or did I get this wrong??It's a little aggrevating, considering between the plane and the airline package the whole thing cost $148.00. That's the most I've ever paid for a sim and the worst documentation as well. Not very good. If I don't get an activation key soon, I'm going to file a complaint with Ariane, then my credit card company. It is riduculous that we have to wait up to seven days for a product this expensive.Again, did I get this wrong??Any thoughts, thanks!Dave
The best and easiest thing to do would be to get in touch with your credit card company so you can avoid alot of hassle and aggravation from what I read over the years. Search for Ariane in the forums and you'll see why.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

If it helps you, this is what I got from Ariane (actually SimMarket, but essentially the same thing):Arianestuff.jpgOn the left you can see the file I got in the download, which is a WinZip file (obviously), and when opened in WinZip you should get something like what you see on the right, i.e. the .exe file for installation and some PDFs explaining the installation and activation procedure. If you've not got that zipped file, or at least one like it, then something is amiss.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I have purchased the Ariane Design Boeing 737 and after numerous emails, I still have not received an activation code.

I have 28 payware aircrafts and 19 payware sceneries and many utilities like Active Sky, FSX Booster, vroute premium and never before I felt so frustrated & cheated with a Flight Sim add-on.

On a scale of 1 to 10... I would give it a BIG "0" !!.

Michel Beaulieu

I have purchased the Ariane Design Boeing 737 and after numerous emails, I still have not received an activation code.

I have 28 payware aircrafts and 19 payware sceneries and many utilities like Active Sky, FSX Booster, vroute premium and never before I felt so frustrated & cheated with a Flight Sim add-on.

On a scale of 1 to 10... I would give it a BIG "0" !!.

Michel Beaulieu

What a shame you did not ask here first before purchasing. You would have been told to stay away from Ariane. PMDG or Ifly are the only 737 NG you should look at.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes, it is a shame but I never had any problems before, I never expected they could be this bad!

I will swallow my $40 and purchase the PMDG.

Ariane is still in business?

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Yes, it is a shame but I never had any problems before, I never expected they could be this bad!

I will swallow my $40 and purchase the PMDG.

Kiss the 40 bucks goodbye, but your not alone, I got the same treatment from them some years back. They are a shite developer.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.