Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJ_Flyer

Online shop problems

G'DayTrying to buy the MD-11 for FSX finally on the PMDG website. I add it to the basket and it then shows the basket as having an order for 1 MD-11... When I then click on checkout, it brings up a page saying the basket is empty.. when I then click on the basket its there! Ive tried this half a dozen times now.Any ideas?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Comes up almost weekly... usual fix is to purge your browser cache by deleting all the temporary internet files. Usually works.

Ah righto. I'll give it another go next week some time when Im free again. Thanks Dan

Comes up almost weekly... usual fix is to purge your browser cache by deleting all the temporary internet files. Usually works.
HiSame thing happens to me, have emptyed temp files and still no luck to continue shopping, basket is empty....BRGDSStein-Ove

Try purging your browser cache, open the website and hold down the ctrl button on the keyboard while clicking the "refresh" button on your browser???

Try purging your browser cache, open the website and hold down the ctrl button on the keyboard while clicking the "refresh" button on your browser???
You can also try deleting the cookie for the PMDG web site and then reload the site.

Hi Thank's for the tip.......BUT, nothing happens, sorry, basket is empty. :( BrgdsStein-Ove

Well... short of hopping on the spot on your right foot while tapping the top of your head with your left hand and rubbing your tummy in a clockwise direction with your right hand while saying, "abra cadabra!" as loud as you can while doing all of the above, I'm stumped!

Try another web browser.
I have tried two different web browser's now, same result, "your cart is empty" continue shopping, is the the only message i get....Look's like they don't want to sell me this product, well, i can live with my FSX Queen...No, i give up, does it really have to be so complicated..... "Just a thought"BrgdsStein-Ove

I to had this problem about 3 weeks ago when purchasing the extended download service. After fooling with it for about 30 minutes it finally worked... I think I cleared IE cache and did a restart and it worked.