Sign in to follow this  
Chase

LIBRARY IS STILL DOWN

First of all thanks to everyone who is trying to get the library back on line. To everyone else patience is a virtue - The longer people keep asking when will the library be back the longer we will all have to be patient. So please just let them get on with the job.

First of all thanks to everyone who is trying to get the library back on line. To everyone else patience is a virtue - The longer people keep asking when will the library be back the longer we will all have to be patient. So please just let them get on with the job.
Don't waste your breath, patience is something impatient people who expect software for free are incapable of having.As to the muppet who said it was infuriating, well, I'd like to ******************

Guest Chairborne

Can I have Duane Cole's EAA card? :(

While I don't mind not using the library (There are always alternatives) I would like to see more frequent (once every 3 days or similar) and detailed progress updates regarding the repair work.Things such as what are your current milestones? What work are you guys doing right now, (Checking files? Testing system stability?) What are your progress % towards the next milestone, and whether you guys have encountered any significant and unexpected problems.Just a line or 2 of text will do, It doesn't take long to type them. It's much MUCH better than shouting soon! soon! soon!... A bit more transparency would go a long way, especially to those who donated money.

I is already redirected to the appropriate staff, not sure why the information is not yet shown on the library page, but I will make an effort toinvestigate this further

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

Guest CaptainDom

First: Why treat the downtime like its the end of your life? Do something constructiveSecond: I can understand why its taking so long, to organise the files, and such.Third:

I agree, its infuriating seeing 'check out new library uploads!',
Thats the verge of sadness, seriously.

I don't understand why everyone thinks the world is going to end because the library is still offline.
Of course it will.See what it's done to THIS poor chap!!(But don't open it while you have young kids with you).

Guest 787seattle
Of course it will.See what it's done to THIS poor chap!!(But don't open it while you have young kids with you).
:(

:(
Works only for me when I turn off the sound because I understand everything they really say. ;)

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe -- I have tears in my eyes.Thank you for that!

That'll teach me to click a link like that while flying around Haiti's mountains online. Near miss of a peak. But a good Chuckle i needed thank you. As to Avsim staff keep up the great work, as patience pays off in better long run.

That's about the Funniest thing I've ever seen. Though, it kinda shows how I feel............... :( :( :( :o

Dear All There is a huge problem for AVSIM to have a library down message on the library page as the server that host the page and library is currently down due to the reconstruction of the library.Hopefully will get a message up on the front page sometime soon.

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything