Sign in to follow this  

I switched during the flight to another weather program (FSM*****8). Reinhard
Reinhard, or anyone else, could you please PM me the name of that product you mention. I think I'm just going to give up with ASA.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Reinhard, or anyone else, could you please PM me the name of that product you mention. I think I'm just going to give up with ASA.
PM send! :-) Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Thanks.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

This has to be a worry for Hi Fi. Im just about to ask for the same program myself, its starting to ###### me off that much, one minute in IFR conditions the next CAVOK.Phew...............................................

This has to be a worry for Hi Fi. Im just about to ask for the same program myself, its starting to ###### me off that much, one minute in IFR conditions the next CAVOK.Phew...............................................
I am actually quite interested myself. Can someone PM me the name of the app in question? Thanks in advance!-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Me too pls! This isn't really getting anywhere with ASA, I guess will call it soon the next "King of Pop". :( Someone pls PM me too, thanks!

PM

Ralf Zimmermann

HelloIs this Ralf Zimmerman of Ultimate RealATC ?
No,definitely not.My surename has 2 N

Ralf Zimmermann

Seeing that this has gone way off topic we'll close now.We are committed to look into this issue for the future, so don't think we will forget about this.Thanks,