Sign in to follow this  
henningvr

J41 Previews

I

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Henning jou bliksem! Great to see you at PMDG! We all miss you back home in South Africa!I'll grab you later when you are online :(

Guest familyguy

I dont understand what the whole fuss is about.... With all due respect, this is nothing to get excited over as this isn't a very complexed aircraft, compared to JETLINERS... To be honest i'd be more excited about a release of a B777-200 rather than another turboprop addon..Brian Wilkins.

Brian,It depends on what you're after -- do you want another complex aircraft that does the work for you, or do you want a less complex aircraft that requires you to do quite a bit of the work of flying?They both have their appeal.Incidentally, if you're looking for a complex aircraft, the JS4100 will not disappoint. You won't look at other FSX turboprops the same way again.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

To be honest i'd be more excited about a release of a B777-200 rather than another turboprop addon..
Yeah, 'cos the market is flooded with regional turboprops :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

We have seen a 777 for the flightsim, l`m just happy that we have PMDG doing great things for us.;.. Just be happy dude.We havent yet seen the same Level that PMDG brings to the market that other companies have. Well done guysKeep it up.Paul

Guest Jeffreymg

I have downloaded the SmartCockpit manuals but was waiting to print so I could get the PMDG manuals,hope they are up soon.I also want to be ready to fly this one. JeffG

The only trick I had to learn to make it work for me was how to press the spacebar once and then the mouse becomes the pan/zoom/tilt control. Press spacebar again and it reverts to click tool. So for me, this has worked better than I imagined.
Dan,You might find X-Mouse Button a usefull tool. To make the middle mouse button function like the spacebar: http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htmAdd FSX to the left and Middle Button: Simulated Keystrokes, SHFT-O to the right.Found this in another post somewhere, and works great, also on Vista 64.Regards, Gerrit

Is it me or is the web site going up and down? l have my new ink installed ready to go..Bring on the PDF`sThanksPaul