Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JetStream 4100 Released!

I just want to say that this airplane is absolutely BRILLIANT. The sound, the handling, the virtual cockpit it's all perfect!Having said this I can't wait for your new planes!

Hi PMDGYour JetStream is a great aircraft, but only with VC.I'm a 2D only user and buy not this aircraft. Sorry, but i feel me as a user 2.class.Frankp.s. sorry my english, i'm from germany

I have been trying for the last 3 days to get on the PMDG website and can not. I would like to purchase this but can not get to it. I would like to know if there is a knowen problem with the site or if its me. But I can get to any other website I put in so I don't think its me. P{lease guide me to place to purchase. Thanks John

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages...fsx/js4100.htmlClick on the words "Buy J41 for FSX Now" at the bottom of the page.If this doesn't work for you, clear your browser cache and try again.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

no, as stated this is FSX onlysometime I wonder if people are reading/searching carefully before posting...

no, as stated this is FSX onlysometime I wonder if people are reading/searching carefully before posting...
Well it's faster sometimes to ask as opposed to searching!!

Ok, so I'm a day late and a dollar short (sort of speak), but I just got the JS-41 and the detail is incredible! Even at 5040x1050 it looks super sweet! Almost as if I can reach out and touch it. I can't get over the detail of the switch covers and animation. Even the fonts, and backlighting are crisp.I'll have to disable the icing because I'm getting the weirdness of flashing textures, but other than that I only have one question...Where are all the women at? The entire manifest are dudes :(Is it because their upper torso requires more polygons?Perhaps I'll make an "Oscar Mayer" livery as my first paint, hahahaha.Well, kidding aside, this looks like a great aircraft and of course the end to any of my free time ;-)Thanks,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Where are all the women at? The entire manifest are dudes :(Is it because their upper torso requires more polygons?...Thanks,
He he he, I bet you were a big Tomb Raider fan too! OK, who wasn't, LOL... :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

This is a fantastic modelled aircraft. For a person like me that has not been much into turboprobs, this was an aircraft that was difficult to learn, but very much fun once I got the hang of it. As far as features go, I really liked the Ramp Manager included. It's easy to use and you only has to remember one key assignment as opposed to the 10, 15 or 20 that you can have on the 747, for instance. I hope we see more of this in future projects and maybe some already released projects. It also had a surprisingly complex FMC, but I was a bit surprised by reading on this forum that it is not certified for RNAV procedures, which include SIDs and STARs right? Anyway, great job on this PMDG. I am doing some short haul in JS41 in Norway, as I am patiently waiting for the 737NGX :(By the way, I have not figured out how to add fuel to this aircraft. I can't find a load/fuel manager anywhere.

I can't find a load/fuel manager anywhere
Use the FSX menu for aircraft fuel. Use the worksheet on the clipboard for pax/payload. Put the value that you put in FSX on the worksheet for fuel load.This FMS predates wide use of GNS/GPS.. I think that is the prime reason for this limitation.

Dan Downs KCRP

that it is not certified for RNAV procedures, which include SIDs and STARs right?
I think you misinterpreted this part. It is not certified for GPS approaches but is certified for en-route stuff which includes SIDs and STARs.

Sure, it can be used for VOR-based SIDs and STARs but to use with RNAV (GPS/GNSS) procedures requires a caveat that I don't exactly remember, which was maybe they have to beable to verify FMS performance using VORs or whatever.Strickly not GPS certified.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hm, so it is certified for some things and not others. What equipment code would be accurate to file then? /F I assume? RVSM isn't an issue..

Steve Caffey

Thank you for the information regarding the SIDs and STARs. So I guess a VOR/DME based SID or STAR and a non-precision approach would be alright. What should I file this aircraft as in the VATSIM flightplan then?