Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

Capt Sim Purchases

Guest emanuel
I recently purchased the B727, 757 and C130 during the last sale.I had put the purchase off due to the negative comments in various forums.I am really pleased with all three aircraft.Well done Capt Sim.Dave
well i have purchased the cs 727 and c-130.im very impressed with them.but the engine gauges dont work on the c-130.

Guest Therius
What we need are intelligent product reviews!
I agree, however I feel that most reviews are biased on certain sites due to the fact that the site posting the review "sells" that product. So I never feel that the "professional" reviews are worth a crap.But when I read in the forums what my virtual pilot comrades are saying about a product, I can get a better feel of what people like and dislike. Sure there are whiners and complainers but if you start to see the same issues come up again and again then it's probably a real issue.If one person has a problem with autopilot, no big deal. They are probably being picky. If several people are having issues, something must be wrong.Cory

Guest hmstiger
I bought the 767 on last sale. Took off, threw on the autopilot, selected heading, and level change. The thing started rocking back and forth 20 degrees left and right. I then laughed, closed FS. I continued to uninstall the addon. I have to say after all these years CS has been around, "Come on already". You can't even design a plane that holds heading properly? First and LAST purchase of CS. I will stick with the big boy add-ons.
I have the C-130 and enjoy it a great deal. I wish they would fix the flight director though - it is worse than useless - or offer a way to turn that "feature" off. The plane flies well though, and having the Reality XP GPS driving the autopilot works like a charm.

I have the C-130 and enjoy it a great deal. I wish they would fix the flight director though - it is worse than useless - or offer a way to turn that "feature" off. The plane flies well though, and having the Reality XP GPS driving the autopilot works like a charm.
That's their problem! Nothing works like it should... you'd say, but all addons have bugs.. yes, that's maybe true in a way, but no addons except CS have such major bugs as "broken autopilot" or "VS indicator not working" or "no sound" or tons of others (no addons that I bought) ... but when you say something about that on their forums, even if you were able to "understand" those bugs and believe them that they will fix it in the next three years, ther "customer support" is the worst I've ever seen, they are very rude, well pretty bad businessmen.