Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

Definitely would like to see either PMDG or Captain sim do the 737-200; It's simply a Classic! Cannot for the life of me find one with a VC. Make sure you include the Air North Yukon livery!!

im happy with current developments, we got 737 for fslabs and 777 from pmdg,i am not sure why they are not doing a Q400 as thats the most popular model, however it does say initally making the 200/300, lets hope they upgrade to the 400

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

also says there are another 2 developments on the cards that they ain't mentioned. i think 1 was the 747-8 so i wonder what the other is!!!!!

PMDGs development schedule still says two products in development which haven't been announced yet. :(

The dreamlifter might be a possibility. They made the -8i extension for the normal 400, maybe they could make a dreamlifter model extension as well.Dare I say it, we basically have the entire current Boeing line down once PMDG releases the 777. The 787 will require at least a few years in service before anywhere near enough data is compiled for a realistic model is made. There are already enough people who are working on an Airbus (FSL, Aerosoft, Airsimmer), so we should eventually end up with a quality 'bus. I would like to see PMDG expand into the regional market. The JS41 was apparently a runaway success, so I think PMDG should pursue that area for their future "Lite" aircraft. Aerosoft isn't going to be modeling a CRJ-100/200, so that could be a good place to start.

Joe Sherrill

what would be cool was if one of the secret developments were The A330. then we would have A330 and T7 along side each other and PMDG Would be filthy rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me the B777 series ofcourse. And the A330 series and the A340 seriesEspecially the A330. Really missing a good A330 for FS on the market...There are currently 2 reasonable A330 / A340 for FS on the market. (only 2 whit a reasonable panel) (Wilco & PSS) and they are both not so very good....

Personally I would love to see Boeing 777 200/300 and Airbus A330. A good project for 2011/2012 would be Boeing 787/800/900 followed by Airbus A350/800/900/1000 in 2013/2014.Good luck PMDG with all your projects..

Definately the 777.PMDG is good at making Boeings for the time beeing.Going for another type of plane would be just wrong when there is yet soo much fun in Boeing stuff.Regards,M

Ahhh, but we are still missing a current boeing even after the 777 is released and that is the 717. Then we'd have the full line (Of course from a few diff sources) but it would be full and current (*717, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777) When the 787 is out for a while, then I think PMDG will be the guys to do it. Perhaps that will come after the 777 is wrapped up or maybe even later, but I'd really like to see the 717 before they tackle the 787.