Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

Guest Tamadeez

For me A340-600. Something awesome about it.

Cessna Citation Sovereign or Cessna Citation Columbus. Both majestic birds of epic beauty.

Best regards from Tony, at the helm of the flying desk.

At this point, anything but a 777. I'm so tired of hearing requests for it! :( What I want is a nice PMDG business jet or regional jet. A CRJ or Challenger would be excellent. As would a newer Hawker/Beechcraft jet.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

BAE 146 / AVRO RJ85 & RJ 100 is a must have in the world of FS!Boeing 777-200 and -300Although Wilco/Feelthere allready made a superb 737 classic, I'd like to see a PMDG version it.737 Original series (-100 & -200)Airbus A310-600 and A300-600 (The ones with steam/glass cockpit)A proper ATR72+42 (Sorry Flight1)Boeing 717CRJ 100 + 200 (Because Digital Aviation is working on the 700-900 series)

BAE 146 / AVRO RJ85 & RJ 100 is a must have in the world of FS!Boeing 777-200 and -300Although Wilco/Feelthere allready made a superb 737 classic, I'd like to see a PMDG version it.737 Original series (-100 & -200)Airbus A310-600 and A300-600 (The ones with steam/glass cockpit)A proper ATR72+42 (Sorry Flight1)Boeing 717CRJ 100 + 200 (Because Digital Aviation is working on the 700-900 series)
I wish that PMDG would replace their aging queen with the real world replacement...The 777-3ooER, of course the T7 has been on the wishlist for a long time, but I don't think it can be emphasized enough :( Yours trulyBoaz Fraizer

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Not that I have any real say :( , but I'd personally love to see us do a CRJ at some point - it's one of the most popular aircraft in the US right now and there really hasn't been a full fidelity one in FS to date.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You're right there Ryan...And over here in Europe, Lufthansa has a large CRJ fleet as well... to name just one carrier...Digital Aviation has been working on one for some time, and there are amazing previews of a version for X-Plane that have posted at various locations on the Internet...A good quality, all bells and whistles CRJ would sell like hot cakes I am sure...Andrew

Guest Tamadeez

Hey if we get enough ideas I can do a poll on top 10 and maybe PMDG would get influenced :(

For me A340-600. Something awesome about it.
Since we are talking about "wishes" instead of demanding the company do something, I'll weigh in this time.I'll concur that a CRJ would be outstanding. And since the usual list of wishes includes the usual collection of current and future turbines, let me throw a curveball: a 727 or 707, or maybe a DC-9 or something. Old school. Probably won't happen, but I would love to see a company I generally trust to make good products do one of these airliner classics.

I really wish that they would do a T7, A330 or A340, although we might find some already available they do not have the PMDG fingerprints on it, and that's exactly what makes the whole difference!

Can't we get away from Bus driving and have a great looking version of the C-17 Globemaster 111.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Not that I have any real say :( , but I'd personally love to see us do a CRJ at some point - it's one of the most popular aircraft in the US right now and there really hasn't been a full fidelity one in FS to date.
All over Ryan with that one. ...in the best sense possible, of course.

I would love to see the PMDG treatment on any of the following:- CRJ (want this bad)- BAe 146 / AvroRJ (this one, too -- c'mon, 4 engines and a tail cone speed brake...what's not to love?)- Boeing 777 (but I'm not fanatical about it, as I have a feeling that somebody somewhere is going to do one eventually)- Boeing 717 (could possibly reuse some of the avionics from the MD-11 on this)- Airbus (only if [mumble] doesn't get their act together and release theirs first)- Dash-8 (I know they are working on this one...can it pretty please be a Q400?)- EMB-120 (another popular turboprop in the U.S. and abroad)And of course, I really, really want that 737 NG v2. But then again, I'd probably buy the PMDG pogo stick if they came out with one. :(