Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

BE 200 King Air / BE 350 King Air Please... :(
I'm with ya buddy.With Pro Line 21. :(

My votes... for an oldie - VC10, properly modelled systems and all, with RAF variants.For a not-so-oldie, Avro RJ series... some proper stuff to use out of EGLC. The Embraers are nice, but the RJ is so...... British!For a newbie - 787. Gotta love that new cockpit!

Ian Pearse

Old pilots never die, they just taxy off to a distant parking spot....

My votes... for an oldie - VC10, properly modelled systems and all, with RAF variants.
Addictive Simulations http://www.vc10.com/ have a great VC-10 and it's systems are all available. it even works with the INS system available from elsewhere.What is so good about this VC-10 is that the VC view is as good as the 2D view for quality, to say nothing about those wonderful 'Conway' engine sounds. All in all, a great package for the price. ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest SkullxBones

I hope none of you think this will influence PMDG, they dance to their own tunes. I heard a lot of requests before they made the last two aircraft, they didn't make any of them. Instead they made aircraft I don't remember anyone requesting.Jeff P.

Guest yoshua

I would recommend that pmdg make a 787(abacus one isn't that good) and the 747-8(no addon a seperate aircraft)

I hope none of you think this will influence PMDG, they dance to their own tunes. I heard a lot of requests before they made the last two aircraft, they didn't make any of them. Instead they made aircraft I don't remember anyone requesting.Jeff P.
This isn't true - constant customer requests and the lack of a good one on the market is exactly why we've decided to make a 777 after the NG.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

HAHA !This is my first post on the 777 subject but I'm happy to say we have a SCOOP here !Now let's give place to all the 777 fans : ...Jean-Charles Montagne

Any A380, A320, A330, A340 (in that order).Otherwise the Concorde.

Matthew S

HAHA !This is my first post on the 777 subject but I'm happy to say we have a SCOOP here !Now let's give place to all the 777 fans : ...Jean-Charles Montagne
PS : By saying "after the NG" do you mean "after the A320 that was supposed to be behind the NG" orthat there has been a slight change of plans ?I'm personaly eagerly awaiting an airbus from PMDG since I believe it would perfectly complement the Boeing andMcDonnell Douglas approaches to flight systems (speaking of jet airliners).Anyhow, the 777 is a very nice aircraft and I would certainly not miss my copy !Jean-Charles Montagne

No, your quite wrong actually.The MD-11 was the result of a poll vote. Us oldies remember these things :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest mushally

Why always passenger carrying planes :( How about a C130 Hercules :(

Avro RJ for me - I suppose ONE day lolJohn Ellison
Yes, I agree there's too many 777's and not one BAE146 or RJ85. :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Yes, I agree there's too many 777's and not one BAE146 or RJ85. :(
Too many 777's? :(

I disagree with the notion that there are too many T7. There is not any up to par for FSX.The Wilco T7 is not realistic (VC-wise) and is riddled with bugs and not supported well or updated since its release.The POS 2D is not realsitic at all and VC is far from fully featured.The NPSimpanel has problems to and have sometime to go. It is not as advertised. I tired it and not happy with it. I did not make one successful flight yet. It stalls and falls off the skies in the middle of the flightThere is nothing close to PSS T7 and it is only for FS9Bill

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm