Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Hahha, its blurry. If only people would upgrade their computer once ever 4 or 5 years.

Very good 3D renders - i guess it's renders right? When will you show real ingame shots?Keep up the good work!

Guest ancoloncourse

oooooooooo, thats a joke right? That CDU looks like a joke, I mean hey if people want to run high FPS on an older computer go buy the old PMDG 73NG.Jordan COllins

Captains, There seem to be a lot of concerns on this thread that something that looks detailed will somehow destroy the performance of your computer. We want everyone to know that WE HEAR YOU... and because we want everyone to enjoy this product, even those of you who only like to upgrade your PC once a decade, we are redesigning the VC to accomodate ALL PCs. This will bring older computers up to par with current computers, and those of you with newer PCs can enjoy frame rates in excess of 1500 fps. So I unveil to you now the redesigned CDU. Perfectly readable (especially for those who use FS side by side with a printed manual), and completely optimized for lightning fast performance. We'll be unveiling the rest of the VC later today (lucky for us, optimized means easy, so it should take just a couple of hours to build the entire product).

Captains, There seem to be a lot of concerns on this thread that something that looks detailed will somehow destroy the performance of your computer. We want everyone to know that WE HEAR YOU... and because we want everyone to enjoy this product, even those of you who only like to upgrade your PC once a decade, we are redesigning the VC to accomodate ALL PCs. This will bring older computers up to par with current computers, and those of you with newer PCs can enjoy frame rates in excess of 1500 fps. So I unveil to you now the redesigned CDU. Perfectly readable (especially for those who use FS side by side with a printed manual), and completely optimized for lightning fast performance. We'll be unveiling the rest of the VC later today (lucky for us, optimized means easy, so it should take just a couple of hours to build the entire product).
Hahaha, thats funny - good sim-humor! :)

OMG WHAT A HEAP OF ****!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THAT!!! OMGGGGG!!! :(

lol, nearly had me going for a moment there vin ;)you are having us on? right..

God I love PMDG's sense of humor.Ken Smith

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Now I know about the optimization I'm going to sell my rig and run the NGX on my microwave oven. It's an old one so I'm a bit concerned about performance. how does the NGX work in multithreaded enviroments? cause I still want to be able to cook my noodles while flyingthanks

:( haha quality ............... Thx Malcolm Rouse

Malcolm Rouse

INTEL X58, CORE I7 920, LOW LATENCY 6G RAM, ANTEC 300 CASE, SAMSUNG SPOINT 1TB, HDD VELOCIRAPTOR 300GB, SAMSUNG S222A - 22X DVD+/-/RW, NOCTUA NH-U12P, ATI RADEON 5870 1024MB, WIN7 64, FSX , TRACKIR 5 , X52 ,SAMSUNG 32" HDTV , 19" TFT.

With this dramatic reduction in quality, does this mean it will be compatible with FS98? I've got a Pentium 800 mhz PC sitting in my room that I want to run this on. :(

Joe Sherrill

hmmm,, i only upgrade my pc once every 20years..i am still using a pc the size of my office.. flight sim 1852 still runs great!

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I hope it will work on my computer:

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest ancoloncourse

ahahahahah Dan you always crack my up!Jordan Coolins

I hope it will work on my computer:

Guest b737lvr

Hello PMDG,You probably remember me after about the petition i made with a couple o friends which now has 700+ signatures. My name is Brian Meyers. Listen id like to apologize if we caused anything negative. I WAS a FS9 user then but no longer. ALL FS9 users just want is at least one more aircraft before their favorite design group completely moves into FSX. I don't mean to get off topic but what i was originally gonna post is at the bottom. But anyway.im using x-plane 9.50 and i have FSX installed as i wait for you masterpiece known as the NGX. I will be using x-plane for my CRJ and maybe il buy the x-pjets x-plane 777 or the PMDG 777 when they comeout. maybe both. BUt when the NGX does come out. ALL of my 737 flying will be in FSX. all others in x-plane. unless of course i decide to buy for PMDG aircraft for FSX i.e. the 747 and J41 from you guys. But jrollon is making a CRJ thats completely functional with outstanding graphics for x-plane. anyway i have had to change my under pants 3 times by going through the forum looking at the pictures. I compiled all of my words into one simple word here:OUTSTANDINGyou guys have simply outdone your selves. even though its been 4 years about since you started the project, it is totally worth the wait.i say thank you for your hard work in advance.Brian Meyers,Dedicated FSX, X-plane user, and FS9 user supporter.