Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

We're almost in the middle of May already and renderings have just started to come by thanks to Vin. I doubt we will see the 737 in June, but that's just a guess. I'm thinking more like August. PMDG always gets things right before they release a new plane and I'm sure the NG2.0 will be no different. I do think that when they really start showing us full views of the internals and externals within FSX that will be a clue that it's close/in beta. Once we know it's in beta, it will probably be about a whole month of testing before it's released. Again, this is just a guess based on past developments. I too am very excited about this. I was going to buy Araine and then heard bad stuff about it. Plus I don't like the fact that it doesn't really come with any liveries and it's about $90-$100. I'm sure PMDG will be much better, have many liveries (AirTran please :)) and cost less than Araine. For now I'll fly the Wilco 737 and patiently wait until PMDG rolls out this beauty.Chad
i think they will do what they normally do. concentrate on the plane rather than liveries. They will probably release it in there house colours for all variants, then after a week or so there will be whole host on the website. if they were to make it will a whole host of liveries for the release then we definantly would not see it until september what will all the requests. :( i am going to learn to repaint on the MD11 this weekend, then on the NGX when released. but first i need to know how to repaint in paint.net without the planes livery looking all blurry!!! But when its released, and i have learned i'm sure i will give it a bash!!!

A screenshot every day! Fantastic !Will await todays![p.s guys please please stop guessing release dates,]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

A screenshot every day! Fantastic !Will await todays![p.s guys please please stop guessing release dates,]
One screenshot everyday would be awesome! I think everyone would love that.I would keep an album in my harddrive.Bob

One screenshot a day will only lead to a full plane screenshot

I don't want to be the party pooper but my guess would be september/october.Kristian N

Guest ancoloncourse

Seriosuly one screen a day? Is that from PMDG or one of you guys!Jordan T Collins

ancoloncourse Posted Today, 05:50 PM Seriosuly one screen a day? Is that from PMDG or one of you guys!Jordan T Collins
PMDG

Alex Ridge

Guest ancoloncourse

nice ....................................

Guest ancoloncourse

Ryan, Do you have the Tail Number or CN for the plane you took pictures of? I bet we could find a photo of five on Airliners.net.jordan

Ryan, Do you have the Tail Number or CN for the plane you took pictures of? I bet we could find a photo of five on Airliners.net.jordan
I can't. Sorry, legal reasons. The final product isn't going to be an exact replica of any specific airplane anyway because of all the different options and variants.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Heart attack.Dear PMDG team,I will forward the medical bill incurred for resuscitation after suffering a PMDG induced heart attack!I have just visited the main PMDG web site and on the front page is a banner for the Boeing 737 - 600/700 with a 'buy now' button.I was really surprised as nothing had been said about the release in your forum. It was on closer inspection of the banner I saw that it was for the FS9 version, really naughty :(

That banner just cycles through all there products. they were not tryng to trick us there.And wheres todays screeny? :(

saab340fan Posted Today, 04:26 AM That banner just cycles through all there products. they were not tryng to trick us there.And wheres todays screeny? biggrin.gif
i agree, and where was yesterdays screeenshot/

Alex Ridge

here we go :)The wait for the screenshots will be well worth it when they are released.

from saying that you would release a screenshot every day, to nothing in 2days is a little, misleading :(

Alex Ridge