Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Guest yankeesji

:( Sorry...wrong post.

You guys keep dropping my jaw... amazing.If you guys had a pre-order for the NGX, I would've paid for it a long time ago.

From the Avsim FS9 Forum,It seems that the PMDG NGX is going to have a competitor:
Pfft.It wouldn't hold a candle to PMDG.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I don't think that it can even come close to PMDG.

I'm a loyal customer, and fan, of PMDG and I'm incredibly excited about their new 737. However, I don't think we should disrespect the work of the ifly team.Yes, I too will prefer the PMDG offering, however in my opinion the ifly 737 looks like a very impressive effort by a freeware development group.Justin J

Wow, these shots for PMDG look awesome. Looks like a good season for 737 fans...the iFly is sure to be great for freeware, but I'll definitely pick the PMDG. I just can't imagine a nicer plane than a 737 is you like to fly commercial aircraft and the PMDG is sure to be the top of the line.Eric Szczesniak

Eric Szczesniak

As far as I'm aware, the I-Fly team on their previous 747-400 was four guys working in their spare time. I daresay the PMDG new 737NG will be the number one when it comes out, and in all probability it will be better than that I-Fly one, but let's not forget that the I-Fly 747-400 was pretty damn good for a freebie, and ran a pretty close second to the PMDG 747, and until anyone is prepared to knock out something the same as that standard for free, I think it is rather uncharitable to dismiss their efforts so readily.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I hope PMDG does something cool like they did with the PMDG "dash 8" youtube channel.

Guest n00bz

******* look at the iFly 738, how can u possibly compare that POS with the NGX

Guest RBTwoEleven
As far as I'm aware, the I-Fly team on their previous 747-400 was four guys working in their spare time. I daresay the PMDG new 737NG will be the number one when it comes out, and in all probability it will be better than that I-Fly one, but let's not forget that the I-Fly 747-400 was pretty damn good for a freebie, and ran a pretty close second to the PMDG 747, and until anyone is prepared to knock out something the same as that standard for free, I think it is rather uncharitable to dismiss their efforts so readily.Al
Spot on Alan! It is amazing how much time people spend on add-ons, freeware or payware.
******* look at the iFly 738, how can u possibly compare that POS with the NGX
I think your comment is bang out of order, and very much inline with your username.

Noobz is deliberately provocative and looking to get banned. I'm not sure why you bother to respond to him.

Guest n00bz
Noobz is deliberately provocative and looking to get banned. I'm not sure why you bother to respond to him.
I dont understand why you are replying to my posts now, god i cant imagine what life you have :-)

Oh yes! :( It looks very good! So far I'm very impressed. You have managed to get the overhead, to look as compact as in reality. The 737 cockpit is NOT big. I hope you continue this way (I'm sure you will). This compact and "small" feeling is so important when it comes to the 737.BTW Ryan/Tabs I send you a PM some weeks ago.. Did you receive it? It is not support related.Kristian N

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I'm quite shocked he's still here.