Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Wow,Cheers Tabs, Beg and plead for exterior shots, on behalf of the whole FS community i ask! :)ok, maybe too desperate :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guest yurob70

One Pic from the Full VC Please :(

Guest ancoloncourse

Probably not even close to being done, if it was however I'm sure youd be flying it right now.

One Pic from the Full VC Please :(

*******'s HIGHMEMFIX discovery has made us far less wary about adding extra things to the model now because we know the corruption issues won't occur again.
Just one point on that Ryan.If I have correctly understood all of Bojote's threads the HIGHMEMFIX does nothing for those of us still running XP so adding 'extras' could have a negative impact on our frame rates.Dave

I don't mind there being wingviews, although I never use them. If they should happen to be included, can there be an option in the PMDG menu to turn them off to save any sort of memory?

Folks.. wing views don't use any memory. It's just a camera.. All of our products have wing views on one kind or another... Don't worry, we got it handled. Don't sweat the small stuff....

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest yurob70
Probably not even close to being done, if it was however I'm sure youd be flying it right now.
VC Isnt done Yet :(

The Boeing 737NGX will be compatible with Flight Simulator 2004?thanks in advance for answers;)
This has been repeatedly answered...at this time no it will not be for FS2004. Also, you need to sign your full name in PMDG forums.Eric Szczesniak

Eric Szczesniak

As far as I'm aware, PMDG have not officially said no to an FS2004 version, but they have said the chances are it isn't hugely likely, and if it did happen, it would be the last thing they did for FS2004, so I think we can take an educated guess and say it isn't going to be for FS2004, although that is only my guess.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I am sure a FS9 simmer but when the 737NGX release i change to the FSX! I think its the future of Flight Simulator! I think 2011 is the year for FSX! sorry for my bad english! The problem is a lot of SimPilots whant realistic IFR flight in IVAO and VATSIM! but the 737NGX change the FSX for a new future in realistic IFR and VFR flights (APP Funchal Madeira LPMA)! PMDG need a lot of money when it want the NGX for FS9 and other projects need longer ( Dash8 and B777) its not far for the FSX Pilots and PMDG team! Thanks!Best regards from Bavaria EDDM

I hope that the Boeing NGX is at least the final product for FS9.issued before the current 737NG for FS2002 and FS2004 and then made compatible with a product that has passed. I believe that simmer FS9 deserve at least the 737 NGX.I hope that members change their minds on the production of PMDG products for FS2004.I fly on IVAO, every night I look at the statistics.IVAO is home to 338073 people of which 90% still using FS2004.FS2004 PMDG not give upsorry for my Englishregards Antonio ;)

I hope that the Boeing NGX is at least the final product for FS9.issued before the current 737NG for FS2002 and FS2004 and then made compatible with a product that has passed. I believe that simmer FS9 deserve at least the 737 NGX.I hope that members change their minds on the production of PMDG products for FS2004.I fly on IVAO, every night I look at the statistics.IVAO is home to 338073 people of which 90% still using FS2004.FS2004 PMDG not give upsorry for my Englishregards Antonio ;)
Sorry but did you read? PMDG has stated over and over and over and over and oh did I say "over" that they are not going to make it. FSX is the new sim. Any new computer(desktop) today can run FSX decently

mmmmm strange.I have an Intel Quad Core 9300 2.5 GHz2 Nvidia 8800 GT 1GB SLI6 GB RamWindows 7 64 Bit.I assure you that fluidity as FSX will never achieve the fluidity of FS2004.nothing to remove to FSX, but I do not think it is normal to leave a product that is now much more used to FSX.Best Regards Antonio ;)

I think a little update for the old PMDG 737 fs9 is enough! the 900 and 900er winglets! very simple to make it! ( after the release NGX)! I think it s expensive to make it full NGX in FS9! Thanks PMDG team to make it real in FSX !best regards