Sign in to follow this  
plodgeface

Mystery planes?! :O

Jeff-Very funny, lad.... Very funny! :( Paul-No- I think you are recalling what you WISH we said. :( I mentioned that it was something we were looking into- but not that it was in development... It is a rather (extraordinarily) low priority so please don't get people all excited by mis-remembering what we told you!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

LOL, here we go again. Feels like the groundhog day XD
Wauw! VTOL!!!!Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)

Ahh, my bad Robert. I'm not gonna lie, I do wish it was on the list! I didn't mean to cause false advertising!! Well whatever the mystery projects are, I'll buy them.

Guest 413X3

my guess, and hope at the same time, is a redo of the 1900 express series. hopefully to add more system realism, the 1900C/D with the full JS41 treatment would be heaven!

I guess I'm hoping for something a little different. I know PMDG focuses on commercial aircraft, but a fully simulated GA plane would be really cool.A cessna, beechcraft, or piper of some sort would be real neat. I'd wager it would sell pretty well too.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest realatp

Your crazy Ryan, J41 then the 73NG Dash-8 + the T7, now 3 more products, i'm going to go broke over your hard wordk, I hope your happy...lol

We actually have three things you don't know about... two of them are not aircraft :(

We actually have three things you don't know about... two of them are not aircraft :(
wooowww... Things keep getting better each time I log in the forum!Maybe a scenery? o.OOOOhhhh I see! A new flight simulator! hehe... kidding...

Wow I am literally speechless. I have been trying to think of one thing these unknown products could be based on PMDG's history of past products. The 747-8 through me off. Although I would really really really really really love a tool that could install PMDG liveries faster. Sort of like the Level 767 repaint manager. <--Please? LOL :)

Guest Cag40Navy

Hmmmmm...... one could ponder the question for quite a while! Well wait and see...

Hmm, three products but only one a/c. I have it! The a/c is, as promised, the Woodpigeon and the other two products are the lawnmower for clearing the Woodpigeon's runway and the umbrella for the pilot. Simples!

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Hmmm My guesses then are....1. Hardware SDK that will interface with all PMDG products so that finally PMDG products move out of the sim toy market and we can finally not get RSI from all the mouse clicking and use the great hardware add-ons that are out there. and not pay silly money for individual drivers for every single piece of hardware, only to find they drop support for it.2. WX simulator and Radar. (PMDG products have suffered issues with weather add-ons over time, so maybe they will fix this by making their own)3. Well we already been told what aircraft are in development, so must be something totally new, dare not get into the airbus argument, so how about something radical again like the JS41 was, hmmm I think either something small that one of the developers learned to fly in, or its a Biz jet of some sorts.There you go my guesses if I'm right do I get a free copy of each thing I guessed right?RegardsJames

I guess it never hurts to guess right? So 3 items and only 1 being an aircraft...1. We already know the aircraft line up and the order of which they are coming out (NG2.0, Dash-8, & 777) this will take them into 2011 or maybe into 2012. Since PMDG has a strong relationship with Boeing, I'm going to guess that the AC will be the 787 since airlines will probably be flying her by the time of release and it would be great for marketing the new bird. 2. WX Radar3. WX sim add-onChad

I'll have a go at this, as Chad said, it never hurts to guess.I'll go with the wx radar for #1#2 will hopefully be a stewardess!northwest-airlines-stewardess.jpg#3 will hopefully be a better modeled stewardess 2.0!!!110748_stewardess_big.jpgOne can hope, right? :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier