Sign in to follow this  
damienw

Voice Commander Version

Hey Bryan,Just a thought, but will you be doing a 747 voice commander version ? I think there's a pretty big market as well for the 747 version with PMDG's reputation as such a good company ?Damien Weekes

Hey Bryan,Just a thought, but will you be doing a 747 voice commander version ? I think there's a pretty big market as well for the 747 version with PMDG's reputation as such a good company ?Damien Weekes
Hard to say. The plan is to refresh the 747 as I've promised for ages (also to include an -F model option), but I'm waiting on PMDG for some stuff.Cheers,

Hi,cant wait for that. Haven't tried Voice Commander yet, but I'd buy a Voice Commander for PMDG747 right on release day!

Regards, Dimitri Alymov
Intel Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 4,5GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, NVidia GTX1080TI (11GB), Win 10 Pro, P3DV4

Hi,cant wait for that. Haven't tried Voice Commander yet, but I'd buy a Voice Commander for PMDG747 right on release day!
Second that.The more I use the Voice Commander versions the more I love them. (Which is not how I expected it to go, I anticipated me not finding the new Voice Commander series to be so much fun).And because the 747 version of FS2Crew always gives me fits trying to get the red button to work.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

You can add me to the list of future customers for a PMDG 747 Voice Commander edition. Especially if there is a discount for owners of the push-button version :(

Regards,

PD

I agree. I'd get it too. I think I'd get a cargo version quicker since I mainly fly cargo 747s. Been waiting for the -F update on the FS2C I have now for a long time. But I think I can see several problems with voice for the 747. I don't believe that PMDG has provided an SDK for any of their aircraft. They use a lot of proprietary controls to control all functions of the panel. At least as far as I can tell not being a C programmer. I know just enough of the C programming language to be dangerous. :-)-Rick

Same here! Remember that Ben Stiller movie where he says: "DO IT! DO IT!" :( David DD

I agree. I'd get it too. I think I'd get a cargo version quicker since I mainly fly cargo 747s. Been waiting for the -F update on the FS2C I have now for a long time. But I think I can see several problems with voice for the 747. I don't believe that PMDG has provided an SDK for any of their aircraft. They use a lot of proprietary controls to control all functions of the panel. At least as far as I can tell not being a C programmer. I know just enough of the C programming language to be dangerous. :-)-Rick
The lack of an SDK is the biggest issue, frankly.The latest projects I've done (working on) - LDS 767, PMDG J41, iFly 737- all had SDKs. It makes things sooooo much easier and less cumbersome.

Hard to say. The plan is to refresh the 747 as I've promised for ages (also to include an -F model option), but I'm waiting on PMDG for some stuff.
I've always understood this sentnce to mean, that we button version user would get our -400F version "unreserved"What is the status of that??Golli