Sign in to follow this  
Caribpilot

Suggestion for another Turboprop

Anyone know what the sales were like for the J41 release? (Equivalence to all other PMDG aircraft sales)
Sorry Dylan. On the first sentence i meant real world commercially. There really isn't much out there in the airline world for turboprops.Jack C
For every one you can name i can probably name 10 that use them.jack C

There really isn't much out there in the airline world for turboprops.
While RJs are more numerous, there have been over 1,000 Dash-8s built, 500 Saabs, 800 ATRs and a couple hundred Jetstreams, Embraers and Dorniers. It's not exactly a niche market.
For every one you can name i can probably name 10 that use them.
My original comment was intended as sarcasm. Apologies if it was misinterpreted.

Joe Sherrill

There's going to be a J-41 SP2? I hope people are not having many issues with it. I really haven't found to much wrong with it as it does all I want it to do. I am sure the upcoming -8 will be awesome. Just have to wait and see what they have in store.

While RJs are more numerous, there have been over 1,000 Dash-8s built, 500 Saabs, 800 ATRs and a couple hundred Jetstreams, Embraers and Dorniers. It's not exactly a niche market. My original comment was intended as sarcasm. Apologies if it was misinterpreted.
lol. No problem Joseph. But as for the turbo prop I still don't think there is a huge selection to choose from. Not saying that they shouldn't be done, just not as much to choose from compared to the jet market.Jack C

There's going to be a J-41 SP2? I hope people are not having many issues with it. I really haven't found to much wrong with it as it does all I want it to do. I am sure the upcoming -8 will be awesome. Just have to wait and see what they have in store.
After the NGX release, yeah we'll get the J41 SP2 out.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Sorry Dylan. On the first sentence i meant real world commercially. There really isn't much out there in the airline world for turboprops.Jack C
Jack, I actually agree with you. I think the number of J41's that have been produced is around 100+. That's why I was asking how well it sold for PMDG.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Q400 is the Dash I want to see made, not the old version that you hardly see fly anywhere.In sense of what else I would like to see outside of the list already rumoured to be in progress, well I would like to see PMDG put their magic to a good business jet, Airbus obvioulsy would be nice. but if I really had to pick a Prop, well maybe something like a D328.

What about the Dornier Do328 /JET?Thats a really nice plane to fly too! :)Thomas Rank

Do328 - good idea.. I ve been in one of those taking off with approx. 15 knots tailwind. Truly amazing plane and good STOL performer. A bit uglish though...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Saab 340 /2000or a Swearingen Metro III?Both very cool Aircraft to fly in.Tom

King Air 200/350 and they have the mastermind that did the B200 on the team.

Nathan

Personally I would love to see either a good Fokker 50, an ATP, or a Saab 340 & 1000.

I'd really like to see the Saab 340 in FSX along with a good King Air and a Dash 8 Q400. Already a good ATR out there and there will be a good Dash soon hopefully (Thanks PMDG) and of course there is a great JS41 too. I think the Dash and Saab and Beech 1900 are the most flied turbo props in the US so to have two of them for FSX would be great. Honestly the Dash 8 Q300 is my favorite though, so I am really looking forward to the release from PMDG because I know they will make it right and I really can't wait for it. While I will buy and love the NGS, I think the Dash will be my fav FSX add-on when it's released.Chad

EMB-120 is one of my favourites, alot of nice routes on the U.S west coast.Richy