Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

FSDT KJFK

FSDT IS working on not only KLAX but KORD V2 as well. If you need more information about the KORD V2 update,I'll post the thread link.:(

FSDT IS working on not only KLAX but KORD V2 as well. If you need more information about the KORD V2 update,I'll post the thread link.:(
That would be great, THANKS!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I have both KORD and KJFK, and love them with this one caveat. This is probably some thing wrong with my setup, but several times I have had to reinstall them to get the terminal buildings to show. I believe that this could be a SimConnect issue, as I see two files related to these sceneries in exe.XML file, but I'm not sure. I found out tonight that the buildings have once again disappeared, so I'll uninstall and reinstall again, I guess.Once again, I'm sure that it's me or my system, the scenery is really good.Thanks, Bruce.
Just looking at posts on AVSIM and saw this one of mime of last week. On re-reading it, it may appear as though I am trying to use the unregistered (unpaid) version, which I believe has a timeout where the buildings disappear. That is not the case with my install, I have the fully registered version of both KORD and KJFK, however for some reason I am not getting each re-install to last with buildings showing- and given the issues that I have had with exe.xml before in FSX, where some installs can somehow trash the file structure (I'm no expert here :) ), that what I put this down to.I just wanted to get the record straight regarding the registration status of my scenery. Thanks, Bruce.

I am highly encouraged about the prospect of KORD v2. I had quit looking at their website. They had convinced me that they were not interested in updating it based on what I perceived as excuses about data availability. Thanks for the link and question on Avsim about KORD.Lynn

Guest 413X3

LAX, Finally! And SimWings doing PANC. Finally will be in heaven. Could also use SFO and MIA by someone good.

With FSDT, if you purchase the FS9 version, do you get the FSX version for free, as Aerosoft does with the Simwings airports ?

Guest 413X3

Send them an email or ask in their forum. They are very active on there. Great company I own every one of their products.

<br>To <br><h3> <span class="author vcard"><a class="url fn" href="../../user/208818-dukebe60/">dukebe60</a></span></h3><br>Yup, one price fits all.<br>

With FSDT, if you purchase the FS9 version, do you get the FSX version for free, as Aerosoft does with the Simwings airports ?Yes.
LAX, Finally! And SimWings doing PANC. Finally will be in heaven. Could also use SFO and MIA by someone good.
http://www.flightbeam.net/

Waleed N

Sorry, my last post went belly up for some reason.FS Dreamteam use the one price fits all policy.As for the gentleman prior, your wish is their command:http://www.flightbeam.net/

Waleed N