Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

fs9 Toolbox - Are you interested in new features?

Eric,I have VISTA Home Premium 32 bit

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Eric,I have VISTA Home Premium 32 bit
I temporarily have a machine with Windows7/64 and I could test the Aircraft Database Builder with it. It worked perfect.It means I still can't reproduce the bug but I keep searching.Eric

Eric,Previously I mentioned several items.I do not know which ones you are working on.A short review:1. It would be nice if this DataBase Builder window was a normal "undocked" window that could be re-sized.With 1024x768 .. my normal computer viewing screen and FS9 setup screen resolution I cannot fit it all on my screen.2. 1. How to delete a "catogory' after its contents has been removed?3.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Eric,Previously I mentioned several items.I do not know which ones you are working on.A short review:1. It would be nice if this DataBase Builder window was a normal "undocked" window that could be re-sized.With 1024x768 .. my normal computer viewing screen and FS9 setup screen resolution I cannot fit it all on my screen.2. 1. How to delete a "catogory' after its contents has been removed?3.
I just work on the strange category bug that you have.I have no plan to change the type of window, I'm sorry if it can't be used in 1024x768 but I can't change this at this time.Eric

This seems more and more like a tool I'll be finding very useful. Depending on the price of course, I'll buy it.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Currently FS2004 turns off AI traffic when in multiplayer mode. I would love to see AI traffic to remain active while in multiplayer mode, with an option to turn it off manually. Would somehting like that be possible?

I am seriously considering purchasing this add-on. I have it downloaded and installed. I am led to believe the pushback feature is a freeware portion of the add-on, as when I click the option to allow it to run, I do not get a registration warning as I do with the other features.However, when I attempt a pushback, the pushback is not steerable.Can anyone please confirm that upon entering a valid purchased registration code (after purchasing of course) that the pushback feature will then work?

Uh....Another stupid payware.Shame.. shame... shame.
One could say you're part of the occupy movement? Maybe you should occupy a job. Then you might understand that being compensated for your time and effort is what it is all about.Eric has the right to be compensated for what he has offered. After all he did put in the time and effort, both of which equal money.Also, what right do you have to complain? It's 8.90€, or about $12 U.S. Drop in the bucket.

One could say you're part of the occupy movement? Maybe you should occupy a job. Then you might understand that being compensated for your time and effort is what it is all about.Eric has the right to be compensated for what he has offered. After all he did put in the time and effort, both of which equal money.Also, what right do you have to complain? It's 8.90€, or about $12 U.S. Drop in the bucket.
Don't worry, that is the same guy that asked me to send him my ActiveCamera Serial #!!!!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Eric,Fantastic add-on. I like this better than Active Camera. One request - can you implement using the mouse in spot plane view much like VC view? I'd like to pan around the aircraft, zoom in and out, etc. Especially useful for taxiing and just admiring my flying! Also, I have issues with FS2004 placing the tower in the correct location and not being able to zoom in and out. I know someone has developed a freeware add-on that makes it better, but I'd like to have more accurate tower placement, and again the ability to zoom in on my aircraft. This may be beyond the scope of your work - no big deal of course if it is. Keep up the great work on a magnificent tool.Todd

I'm going to post this item in this thread, because after reading the earlier postings yesterday I went to Eric's FS World website and purchased FS9 Toolbox, I downloaded the program, installed it in FS9 and waited to have Eric send me my registration number so I could begin using it...I haven't heard from him and although I have searched throughout his various web pages (including his home page and FS9 Toolbox page), I could find no way to contact him. No link, no address, etc. I'm thinking, perhaps he does not have my e-mail address, since I do not recall being ask for it (except, by PayPal),during the purchasing process... So, I am posting in this thread, hoping Eric will read it, or, someone here will know how I might contact him, so I can obtain my registration number and start enjoying FS9 Toolbox...Thanks for any assistance... Lee

I'm going to post this item in this thread, because after reading the earlier postings yesterday I went to Eric's FS World website and purchased FS9 Toolbox, I downloaded the program, installed it in FS9 and waited to have Eric send me my registration number so I could begin using it...I haven't heard from him and although I have searched throughout his various web pages (including his home page and FS9 Toolbox page), I could find no way to contact him. No link, no address, etc. I'm thinking, perhaps he does not have my e-mail address, since I do not recall being ask for it (except, by PayPal),during the purchasing process... So, I am posting in this thread, hoping Eric will read it, or, someone here will know how I might contact him, so I can obtain my registration number and start enjoying FS9 Toolbox...Thanks for any assistance... Lee
Does the Steerable Pushback work for you without it being registered? I've been using it unregistered for months now and only just got a Joystick with rudder controls, but can't get the damn aircraft to turn with it.Is that the one thing that benefits from activation or is it a bug which is stopping it turning?