Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the PMDG team for creating such a remarkable piece of software! Don't care actually when it will come out, as long as I know that it WILL come!:( I know it's a bit off topic, but is there a chance to include Sabena livery (or at least Brussels Airlines) for NGX? I am aware that Sabena does not exist anymore and (as far as I know) they never flew 737NG, but it would be a nice touch for us flying with SVAG.Jakov Jandric

Siiiiilly!! If ,realeased on or before Xmas, I don't thing anyone will see me nor will I care to open any presents as I'm sure I will be locked in my room.Mike Davey 777
I'll join your room. Let's unbox the 737NGX at the same time and let's all fly with it in your room. Party at your home? :DOh, btw... I only come when you've cleaned your room abit. I don't want to see nasty underwear or something.... Shame%20On%20You.gif:(

Gents,Anyone notice the wingtip from the cockpit? :( Fantastic!-Dan Parker
I'd add the question if anyone has noticed the setup menu on the CDU. Seems like a whole lot of options (if not all) will be accessible from there. Not sure how much I'd like that though, since I suppose I'd have to 'quit' the normal CDU pages in order to access them, I think I'd rather like to leave my CDU on the usual pages instead of having to switch back and forth between them, and set simulation options from somewhere outside the actual plane. :( But maybe that's just me and my personal preference.Furthermore I hope there will be an in-flight checklist on the yoke, or at least a selectable one, would be a nice feature. Still hoping for RAAS too, as this particular model doesn't seem to have it, or not have it acivated. Big%20Grin.gif Oh, and did you see the fire warning light? Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, but it looks a bit chopped off. Then again, we all know this is a dirty plane heavily in use and this is still alpha so no complainings, I was just wondering. Thanks for the update, looks promising! :(sig.gif

I'd add the question if anyone has noticed the setup menu on the CDU. Seems like a whole lot of options (if not all) will be accessible from there. Not sure how much I'd like that though, since I suppose I'd have to 'quit' the normal CDU pages in order to access them, I think I'd rather like to leave my CDU on the usual pages instead of having to switch back and forth between them, and set simulation options from somewhere outside the actual plane. :( But maybe that's just me and my personal preference.Furthermore I hope there will be an in-flight checklist on the yoke, or at least a selectable one, would be a nice feature. Still hoping for RAAS too, as this particular model doesn't seem to have it, or not have it acivated. Big%20Grin.gif Oh, and did you see the fire warning light? Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, but it looks a bit chopped off. Then again, we all know this is a dirty plane heavily in use and this is still alpha so no complainings, I was just wondering. Thanks for the update, looks promising! :(sig.gif
The options menu in the MD11X works very well, I think it's a nice feature.

Mah PC came woot!. 50fps with the MD-11 in the middle of heathrow airport with sliders on FULL!!! I can also fly the LHMD80 now without a slideshow =) Intel i7 950 clocked at 4Ghz 6 Gig ramNvidia GTX9601T HD SATAIII Win7 64 BitAsus X58A-UD3RAndrew Simmons

Voted for NGX on McPhat site, but we need much more votes! :(
I thought PMDG said that they would have the highest resolution external textures we'd seen yet on an FSX aircraft. Nevertheless, I voted for it because McPhat do great work.

The options menu in the MD11X works very well, I think it's a nice feature.
Interesting, thanks for the info.sig.gif

I thought PMDG said that they would have the highest resolution external textures we'd seen yet on an FSX aircraft. Nevertheless, I voted for it because McPhat do great work.
That was my understanding as well which is why I voted for the 747.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

That was my understanding as well which is why I voted for the 747.
likewiseIts absolutley nonsence to vote for the NGX when we havent even seen the quality of the paints yet,, for all we know it could be at least equal quality so the vote is pointlessi went for the 747 also

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'll join your room. Let's unbox the 737NGX at the same time and let's all fly with it in your room. Party at your home? :DOh, btw... I only come when you've cleaned your room abit. I don't want to see nasty underwear or something.... Shame%20On%20You.gif:(
Dont worry it will be clean, I'll have some brewskies and and we will have a NG party, but your the FO I'm the Captain. Mike Davey 777

Hey. That article states '2nd quarter 2011'. Hope they just refer to a boxed version....

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Hey. That article states '2nd quarter 2011'. Hope they just refer to a boxed version....
Yeah, let's hope!