Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

I'm beginning to think I should just get the MD-11.
I hope not ! But no PMDG team member answer of the status Coming SOON!!!! <<< why hes saying when he need longer of development?? I cant understand this busniss Shame%20On%20You.gif

i dont care about release date at the moment, i have gone past caring, coz a year is a long time to wait..All i am feeling at the moment, is a statement just saying what is going on, maybe some screens.. I worry that something bad has happened at the pmdg machines, its odd that we get nothing for months

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I hope not ! But no PMDG team member answer of the status Coming SOON!!!! <<< why hes saying when he need longer of development?? I cant understand this busniss Shame%20On%20You.gif
The fact that it has not yet been released is a strong indicator that we need more development time, isn't it? Reality speaks for itself. Do we need to continue to notify members of the community that it is not yet released? I think that is self evident, no? The status of "coming soon" is just that: The airplane is coming soon. You've all seen this phrase before, and you all know what it means. I would ask everyone to just settle down on this topic. We're thrilled that so many people are excited about this product, and I assure you, we at PMDG are excited about getting this airplane into your hands, but in all honesty, these incessant posts about release dates, and lack of updates are really quite pointless. We gave you a screen shot update about 2 weeks ago. Should we show you something every day? Maybe every hour? What's enough? When things are ready to show, we show you. Be rest assured, the airplane is progressing nicely, and some major hurdles are behind us. To make the sim do things it was never designed to do is no quick task, so just a little more patience from everyone would really be appreciated, and you'll all have this airplane in due course, and it is highly unlikely any of you will be disappointed. Until then, please refrain from further questions or complaints on this matter.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guys, the developers of PMDG are in general real-life airline pilots with very busy schedules. They use all their available time, resources and efforts to complete their product range and give us ultra realistic aircraft, moreover there is a long standing tradition with PMDG that clearly states; "It will be ready when its ready" and I have never seen PMDG post anything towards release dates for any project simply because of the above, to date. Their product range has always been on the forefront of cutting edge technology, ie. "outside-of-the-box" FSX development and setting benchmarks for other developers so give these guys a break. Edit: Reading Vin's comment above; I'm sure it will be soon... LOL.gif

Banner_eu_anthony.jpg

i dont care about release date at the moment, i have gone past caring, coz a year is a long time to wait..
This. There are so many other good planes for FSX right now, including some of PMDG's. Plenty to do while we wait.An update is really needed soon. An actual "soon" too, not a developer "soon". It takes five minutes to get a few screenies, upload them, and make a short post. I'm pretty disappointed by the way PMDG has handled this whole thing. If after a while they knew it would take months longer, they really should have said something. I understand "hype" but it's starting to get boring.Don't get me wrong though, I'm as excited as everyone else and will get it the instant it is released if I'm at my computer. This process is just getting stale.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

The fact that it has not yet been released is a strong indicator that we need more development time, isn't it? Reality speaks for itself. Do we need to continue to notify members of the community that it is not yet released? I think that is self evident, no? The status of "coming soon" is just that: The airplane is coming soon. You've all seen this phrase before, and you all know what it means. I would ask everyone to just settle down on this topic. We're thrilled that so many people are excited about this product, and I assure you, we at PMDG are excited about getting this airplane into your hands, but in all honesty, these incessant posts about release dates, and lack of updates are really quite pointless. We gave you a screen shot update about 2 weeks ago. Should we show you something every day? Maybe every hour? What's enough? When things are ready to show, we show you. Be rest assured, the airplane is progressing nicely, and some major hurdles are behind us. To make the sim do things it was never designed to do is no quick task, so just a little more patience from everyone would really be appreciated, and you'll all have this airplane in due course, and it is highly unlikely any of you will be disappointed. Until then, please refrain from further questions or complaints on this matter.
You have a very good point. We Should not be asking for too much! Im very excited for the release, and I hope it's soon!Whistle.gif

I know Robert was with the airlines but now is not,who else on the development staff flies for a airline full time?This question just for information purposes only not to cause a lot of backlash replies. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

For goodness sake guy's keep your panties on man, those guys have lives as well. Surely you can keep yourselves busy with the JS42, 747 or MD-11 for a little longer. Seriously! I'm also excited about the B737NGX. Take a chill pill!!!:(

For goodness sake guy's keep your panties on man, those guys have lives as well. Surely you can keep yourselves busy with the JS42, 747 or MD-11 for a little longer. Seriously! I'm also excited about the B737NGX. Take a chill pill!!!:(
+1 I wouldn't mind this thread being locked to be honest.

Tip for PMDG: don't announce any products until they're just about to be released. Soon will never be soon enough for some people.Save yourselves the heart-ache.PMDG have a high enough reputation now that any product they release, even at short notice, will sell very well and word will spread likethe proverbial wild-fire.I'm hanging out for NGX as much as the next PMDG die-hard fan but I can occupy myself easily enough with the J41.In the mean time, study those manuals.Brett Duggan

I have been into flightsim since 98 and up until a few years ago there was not a lot of payware aircraft. but what i have seen lately is every man and his dog are jumping into payware and they roll them out real fast. and they end up in the deleted files bin after the first flight and you have done your money.I know all of this i have lots of payware aircraft that are worthless. So the longer it takes the better it will be.

We suport you 100%!! Keep this wonderfull work on line!

Thank you Vin!

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Considering that we haven't even seen any exterior pics, I assume that it's not even close yet.Maybe "Coming eventually" or "Coming sometime" would be a better status? I think "soon" is used a little to often.wink.gif