Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C340 ALMOST DONE. CHECK SOME PICTURES HERE

Yup this is going to be a wiked plane for sure!!!!

Gonna PWN? What's that ya say dude?Thanks for the link to pics.
LOL. I think its gamer lingo for awsome!!

Yeah, Gotta be it. Kinda outta the loop on the lingo I guess.
Us sourdough's have no use for such wordage, ain't that right?!Hello from Eagle River by the nature center!Great new pictures you've shared, kiwi.

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

ONLY FOR FSX. C340 II HD Series. HD quality textures (2048 x 2048) - Four different paint schemes plus a blank texture – 3D gauges - Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency' date=' 3D Knobs and static elements such as wheel chokes, pitot cover and sights prop - Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft – Custom Bendix/King Weather Radar and original 2 original GNS 430 - Pop up C340 II manual with normal & emergency checklist - Tested by real C340 pilots - Realistic night lights effect on virtual cockpit - FSX features: external dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights – Polygon optimized model – Friendly FPS - Autopilot installed - Includes: Interactive virtual cockpit - Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab – Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sun visors, passenger table, copilot seat and pilot - Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights - 3D modeled pilot, cockpit area and passenger cabin area- This model doesn’t have a 2D panel - Realistic light effects on gauges - Nightlight effects on panel - Separate switches for instruments lights and cabin light – Toggle yoke – Real behavior compared to the real airplane - Real weight and balance - PDF documents: Normal and Emergency Checklist, GNS430 User Guide, Weather Radar Manual, C340 II Reference and VC diagram. By CARENADO[/quote']Woohoo! We're getting close now guys!

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

@ sledheadThat is right bud..bwaaahaaHello from way deep in the valley (Palmer that is).I am a 907 lifer. Good to see another round these parts. Thanks fer the hello.

No matter how good the aircraft looks/flies/sounds.....somebody will complain that the flux capacitor requires 1.21 gigawatts, not 1.22.On a side note, FINALLY a replacement for my F1 421C. :(

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

On a side note, FINALLY a replacement for my F1 421C. :(
It will be a replacement for my Realair Duke and a nice addition to the DA Cheyenne.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

This will be a replacement for my insanity that I have been experiencing this week on the Carenado forum! :( @Ark: As far as replacing the 421C...Man you will takeoff in the C340II and never look back at the 421 again. It sure was a nice plane in it's heyday though. I have a lot of hours in that one.Warm regards, Jeff

In the real world the 340 would destroy a Duke in regards to performance and speed! I hope the VC in this one is more frame-rate friendly than the Caravan is!
Really?

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Really?
I don't think that is correct.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3