Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

Captain Sim sale is now ON!

Shame the 707 isnt in the 9.99 sale. At 9.99 I'd have picked it up for the sake of putting it in my hangar for the odd bit of fun, like I did with some of the IRIS aircraft, at 24.99 I don't have enough interest in it to fly it often enough. Maybe next year if my FS Labs concorde has started to wear off.

Looking at the 757 but confused about the packs - I understand the base, the 300 and the freighter but block f (fmc?) says it is for block b only - what is block b and doesn't the fmc come with any of the other packs/blocks or whatever they are?

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Captain Sim
Looking at the 757 but confused about the packs - I understand the base, the 300 and the freighter but block f (fmc?) says it is for block b only - what is block b and doesn't the fmc come with any of the other packs/blocks or whatever they are?
Block F is for people who bought the 757 in 2006. We'll remove it from the shelf to avoid the confusion.FMS is in the base pack.

Tight now CS only sells the complete 757-200 including systems. When the 757 originally came out years ago it was sold in what they called Blocks Block A was the ext model, B added a VC but no systems, C was the Ace utility E was the sound pack. D/F was to be the systems (Ie: the FMC, Autoland, etc, but they weren't ready. When they finally wee released, they were incorporated in a complete package. The Block F is an upgrade for the people who bought the original Block B before. If you don't have that buy the regular base pack.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I bought the 757 and weather radar but is the radar ever hard on frames , man she sucks it down from 30 frames right down to 15 .

Proper nerds do not facebook!
Yeah, I have no use for Facebook.But I do for Captain Sim planes. :(*Sweet! Just scored the whole C-130 Super Pack for $13Cdn. Thanks Cap'n. :(

Block F is for people who bought the 757 in 2006. We'll remove it from the shelf to avoid the confusion.FMS is in the base pack.
СпасибоAll clear now - purchase and install complete. Time to scan the manuals over a cup of coffee and then with me at home and SWMBO at work today, I might go flying :)

Scott

Is the price for 757 cargo extension still at 9.99€ and will it stay at this price? (question to captain sim member)

Guest Captain Sim
Is the price for 757 cargo extension still at 9.99€ and will it stay at this price? (question to captain sim member)
Yes, it's a regular price for our model expansions

Thanks!I picked up the 727 for under $15.Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I got the 757 Base pack for 9.99. Let's see how it goes.Stan

Guest simmer9304

Got the 727 and freighter expansion for $25! Wish I'd been there to get the 707 for $9.99.. Oh well time to enjoy some of the classics!

So far so good - currently at FL360 in the 757 enroute FIMP-HKJK. The only problem that I have found so far is that she seems rather thirsty!

Scott

The 707 is quite a delight to fly so I'm definitely glad I purchased it. Only thing that really disappoints me is the lack of a load manager, which is supposed to be due later in a patch. Ugh.

The 707 is quite a delight to fly so I'm definitely glad I purchased it. Only thing that really disappoints me is the lack of a load manager, which is supposed to be due later in a patch. Ugh.
Yes the 707 is fun to fly and yes I am also looking forward to the load manager.

Scott