Sign in to follow this  
kfreire

PMDG Missions?

Hi :Just wondering ...is there any chances on PMDG making missions ? Since PMDG makes top of the line Aircraft, why not missions and adventures? Just an idea...

Hi :Just wondering ...is there any chances on PMDG making missions ? Since PMDG makes top of the line Aircraft, why not missions and adventures? Just an idea...
Any chance PMDG could build my next house?Why should they start making missions and adventures, when their doing the thing that they are over the hoops best at? (Making dead on realistic A/C's)Tom

It's not an unreasonable question... I could see PMDG using the mission system for tutorials and what not.

think they did something like this with the LCF. check it out.brandon burkley

Brandon Burkley

think they did something like this with the LCF. check it out.brandon burkley
I just bought the LCF package but didn't see any missions. Am I missing something?

I just bought the LCF package but didn't see any missions. Am I missing something?
read the documentation.brandon burkley

Brandon Burkley

I haven't bought this package myself yet, but I think you should be able to go to certain places in the world and pick up parts to the B787 and fly it to the assembly line. Grottaglie in Italy, Nagoya in Japan and Charleston in South Carolina according to the product page. I'm sure you'll find more in the manual for the product.Missions can be a fun thing, but aircraft release first, please :(

For the LCF there are no missions (at least i couldn't find them :) ) you can load and unload the aircarft at any airport. Missions would be great for tutorials and for the failure systems. Happy Holidays everybody!

For the LCF there are no missions (at least i couldn't find them :) ) you can load and unload the aircarft at any airport. Missions would be great for tutorials and for the failure systems. Happy Holidays everybody!
That's what I was thinking about . I know the documentation on the LCF has some " missions" but I was talking more about a real misssion like the ones that come with the game. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not complaining at all, I love PMDG, it's just that I also like the missions and adventures . Image playing a mission with the challenges and realism that PMDG has to offer?Merry Christmas.

That's what I was thinking about . I know the documentation on the LCF has some " missions" but I was talking more about a real misssion like the ones that come with the game. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not complaining at all, I love PMDG, it's just that I also like the missions and adventures . Image playing a mission with the challenges and realism that PMDG has to offer?Merry Christmas.
This is actually an idea we have been batting around for some time. Missions, airline operations, and especially tutorial missions. Whether or not it will actually happen is another question, as once we finish the airplane, we typically want to get it out the door to our customers as quickly as possible rather than spending a few weeks coding complex missions that interface with a nearly 100% customized airplane.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

When I first read this, I thought: missions? That's silly. But then, I said, maybe I could have a "mission" of a failure of a certain kind. They do failures, so maybe a mission where you can load it, and within 10 minutes you get an engine fire. And then reload it and get another engine fire...

- About missions, that would be really awesome and I really hope PMDG will ever start creating missions for airliners and also tutorials would be pretty nice. PMDG is of very high quality so their missions will be of high quality aswell, even not that poor as the default Flight Simulator missions.PMDG (airline) missions and or tutorials? YES!

This is actually an idea we have been batting around for some time. Missions, airline operations, and especially tutorial missions. Whether or not it will actually happen is another question, as once we finish the airplane, we typically want to get it out the door to our customers as quickly as possible rather than spending a few weeks coding complex missions that interface with a nearly 100% customized airplane.
Missions coming along with the NGX is a great idea. Other developers have done that, like Feelthere, but their mission pack for the 737PIC is not very good. Just listen to the voices they recorded to the missions (sorry for the merchandising). If it won't come with the plane, you could release it as a Service Pack. (I know you thought of that, duh :( )

Matheus Mafra

i like this idea. maybe missions like delivering a 737 on time to somewhere or an airline operations thing from PMDG. that would be sweet.