Sign in to follow this  
Jean-Paul

Wow !

Something very special coming in spring for FSX from Vertical Reality Simulations. Not exactly my cup of tea (I prefer GA :( ) but wow ! :(

More information hereThe things that can be done with FSX will never cease to amaze me.@ Cody : very nice vid, by the way :(

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Impressive video indeed and nice featureset there on the upcoming product. While some video comments at YT state the end of other military sims, I'd only say that this will change the effect-less way of flying all the destructive things in FSX, which surely is an achievement. But follow the flame war on YT. Big%20Grin.gifI'm not even close to being a military flyer in FSX but this thing could well be on my wishlist I think, pretty interesting stuff. Thumbsup for the work and the reputation they've gained with their F-18 product.Thanks for the HU, Jean-Paul.

Very nice! Look forward to this great add-on.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I wonder who will be the first two guys to have the TacPak on Vatsim with one flying a jet for 12 hours and another one taking off from an airfield on his track and going whale hunting..Aww man imagine getting shot down midway between Sydney and L.A.I can already see the rule on Vatsim: TACPAC FORBIDDEN LOL.gif

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Gotta love how the developers keep stretching the outside of the FSX envelope. This looks to be amazing. Will definitely be interested in picking it up when released.

Alexander Alonso

I am most impressed with the SDK which lets you "arm" other aircraft. Imagine a huge multiplayer Vietnam war simulation with dozens of aircraft buzzing around and shooting ground targets.

First, thanks for making this known. This is the first big news about the project. I think this is really amazing. I believe this will be a game changer for me. I love the Superbug right now but this will really put it over the top.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If you could 'arm' other aircraft, I can only imagine how it would feel to fly a fully loaded Captain Sim B-52. :(

Going to have to dust off the ole superbug, Can't wait to down the first rogue bogey on Vatsim.

Going to have to dust off the ole superbug, Can't wait to down the first rogue bogey on Vatsim.
I hope that the MS "Flight!" developers check this out.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

I hope that the MS "Flight!" developers check this out.
I'd love to have native combat capabilities in Flight. Add render to texture, aerial refuel, tilted engines, and you can have any theater, any plane, any avionics. Ultimate combat simulator sandbox.

Michał Puto

A2A Simulations | Blockhouse-C | Twitter

@ Cody : very nice vid, by the way :(
Cheers! I cannot believe the success of this video. Jon Blum and his business mates deserve the recognition in my opinion however. He has slaved for years to create one heck of an amazing addon.

- Cody Bergland

(Owner, Jaggyroad Films)

Our YouTube Channel (featuring over 100 OFFICIAL product videos):

https://www.youtube.com/user/valkyrie321 <- CLICK HERE

JaggyroadSig.jpg

Jon Blum and his business mates deserve the recognition in my opinion however. He has slaved for years to create one heck of an amazing addon.
.. which I've just bought. Now bring em on! Big%20Grin.gif