Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4star

BEST B737-400

Guest 4star

Could anyone advise me on this. I have FS2004 and want to know whether I can upgrade the B737-400 to make it more detailed/realistic. I already have the PMDG upgrade for the 800/900 and the LEVEL-D for the 767. Is there an equivalent for the B737- 400?. Many thanks.

Yep, Wilco/Feelthere is the only package out there that simulates the Classic 737 well. There are not others that offer more than what the default already does, so Wilco/Feelthere is your best bet. It's visually outdated, but overall I think it's a fine aircraft. It flies nicely and the systems work well.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Ifly 737, is my choice hands, feet, whatever, down. :(
He asked for a 737-400 series... :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

My mistake you are correct sorry about that answer .In that case ,yes Wilco pub.

I wish, dream fleet 734 could be work in FS2004 but not possible (except a lot of complicates tricks). t was the best 737-400 ever made for Flightsimulation but she remained in FS2002!you have only choise; feelthere wilco 737classic. It is perfect? not perfect (compare by DF7374) but not totally bad. It has some flight dynamics problem , thatswhy; while making hard turns especially performing SIDs with A/P ON LNAV, be carefull. Wing is easyly going to down with bank angle and if you don't take commands immediatly, it may be continue dive. The similiar conditions in heavy turbulance. Just keep the plane, not leave alone :) Honestly, take off and landing phase is very stable, model is good, panel also good all instruments are readable, FMC is work very success.

DF73-400.Sorry it does not work for FS9.It was originaly for FS2000 and it had a upgrade for FS2002.Nebojsa

By the way, there are rumors that Feelthere is going to develop a new version of their 737, but nothing official has been said, nor have we seen any previews. If they do a new verison however, we can probably expect a same treatment as of their ERJ package: updated, mroe accurate model, possibly more simulated systems and an automatic panel saving feature that saves the panel state upon exiting the flight.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Could anyone advise me on this. I have FS2004 and want to know whether I can upgrade the B737-400 to make it more detailed/realistic. I already have the PMDG upgrade for the 800/900 and the LEVEL-D for the 767. Is there an equivalent for the B737- 400?. Many thanks.
Of course Wilco Feelthere, but merged with the Fifty North model. (Both payware).

Big%20Grin.gif :( --
Oh god, stop the teasing will ya! Is there any chance in the world that we'll hear an announcement about this sometime in the near future? The only reason that keeps me from reinstallin ghte 737PIC is that the panel isn't being saved like in your newwer addons. I'm dying for that functionality...

Benjamin van Soldt

No kidding - if they release a 737 Classic that's updated to the standard of their ERJ line, I'm there with cash in hand on release date, and I suspect I'll have company.

John G.

A new version would be awesome! Im guessing it would have call! with it like the erj. :( B) :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

BEST news I've heard since the announcement of iFly, that's if this will be for FS9 as well.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI