Sign in to follow this  
b737800tuifly

B737 Craziest Approach Video

so guys if you really want to see a "windy" approach, check out this video, IT´S NOT MINE, if you dont want to watch the hole 10 minutes, skip to 8:09 ..there is nothing more to say when u see that :( expect, that i hope the ngx will have exact that wingflex + that view with the sound inside, not the engine sound :Penjoy it! Thomas D.

I think it's safe to say that turbulence was on the extreme end of the scale! I could imagine a few sweary words would have been bouncing around the cockpit too :(

Nice video!Thanks

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

If there was someone flying for the very first time in this flight, I think the person would kiss the groung after the landing. In the video we don't notice, but imagine how the plane was going up and down for the wing to shake that way! What I found most amazing was how strong the windshears were just before the go-around.

Matheus Mafra

Very interesting video. Nice to see the speed-brakes is put to work aiding the ailerons ;)

Wooooooyaaaaaaahhhh! lol hope they finished the meal service a long time before that :) it's amazing to watch these sort of videos to see how the aircraft responds to the gusts and returns to it's original path (I'm guessing with the help of the A/P) and how the crew react with the go-around.

Alaister Kay

This is interesting.However, please be aware that it is illegal in most countries to take aerial footage in and around airports, without written permission, for security reasons.I have seen someone taken off a plane for this very reason....I guess we don't live in free countries and some airlines are very touchy about it.I'm not telling you how to do things, I'm just saying how things are in some countries....be careful.Chris Farrell

This is interesting.However, please be aware that it is illegal in most countries to take aerial footage in and around airports, without written permission, for security reasons.I have seen someone taken off a plane for this very reason....I guess we don't live in free countries and some airlines are very touchy about it.I'm not telling you how to do things, I'm just saying how things are in some countries....be careful.Chris Farrell
That's right, but in this video there isn't any single image of the airport...yes, maybe the area, but i don't think that they will close you forever in prison for that.We are not 007 or international spies (or better, i'm not...Big%20Grin.gif) ...We are only people that love to fly, and we share videos, images, informations, etc. etc...Everyone is aware that in some countries that's illegal but, so, Airliners.net and Jetphotos are highly illegal sites to be closed immediatly for international security reasons...I don't think this video can be used for terroristic attacks...Cheers,

That's exactly what I experienced on a KLM 737-900 while on approach to Amsterdam last year! Wings rocking all the way down to the last 50 ft I think. Pretty hairy.

That's exactly what I experienced on a KLM 737-900 while on approach to Amsterdam last year! Wings rocking all the way down to the last 50 ft I think. Pretty hairy.
Just while writing before...i remember an Air Berlin flight LIMC-EDDT on October two years ago...That approach was very windy, with bad weather over Berlin, but not so critical like the one in the video...At the end the landing was a bit rough, but he/she landed good...Cheers,

Do what you like, I don't really care....just be aware.Like I said, I do not want to tell people how to live, if you want to do this, fine!9/10 you will be ok...... I just hope you are not the 1.Chris Farrell

Just while writing before...i remember an Air Berlin flight LIMC-EDDT on October two years ago...That approach was very windy, with bad weather over Berlin, but not so critical like the one in the video...At the end the landing was a bit rough, but he/she landed good...Cheers,
In November 2009 I flown to Sao Paulo, more specificaly Congonhas in B738. The weather was just horible. We had fog and a lot of rain. The final approach was very bumpy and when the pilot did the flare for touch down, the plane glided a bit. If you see a picture of the airport you'll see that we had a very short runway, that was covered by water. A lot of it. So, to avoid a go-around and a possible repetition of that accident of flight TAM3054Nail%20Biting.gif, the pilot pushed the controls forward and we made a very hard landing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrR_o9ucOAc

Skip the second video to 2:40. Pick the weather of the first one and the landing of the second. Was pretty much like that.

Matheus Mafra

Wow. Can't blame the crew in the first video for going around although poor passengers if they had to endure another approach. Kinda makes me think of the scenes from the Airplane movies where passengers are putting on make-up and shaving in the bathroom.

Oh my GOD! I need to delete all of my airborne photos before someone sees them...and they were taken from our family's plane! OH NO. I'm going to call Batman and have them disposed of immediately.William Stroud