Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyawayboy777

Ariane 737-800 Delta?

Guest flyawayboy777

Hello,I have the Ariane 737-800X2, TOTAL RIPOFF, but anyway, I was looking for repaints. Do any of you know where I can download a Delta (2008 New Colors) repaint for Ariane 737-800X2 FSX? Please send a link to the download if possible. Thank You for your help and suggestions. Here is a picture of the repaint:737_800_Winglets.jpg

Ariane has a no repaint policy, they sell them themselves! Another problem with the way they do business. So you won't find a user repaint for any livery, they don't provide a paint kit. Your only hope is if they included that livery in their airline pack, which of course is payware!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

It will be lovely watching PMDG crush them into tiny little pieces.
I agree with your sentiments exactly. I often give a lot of leeway to developers, but these guys deserve to disappear from the marketplace in fact I am surprised that they have departed already.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest nzch2010
I agree with your sentiments exactly. I often give a lot of leeway to developers, but these guys deserve to disappear from the marketplace in fact I am surprised that they have departed already.
I cannot describe how much I wanted to shove their 737 up there bottom, scoundrels that they are.

YES! We are bashing Ariane today! RIght on, well I want in.I bought there 737-800ER X2 and it sucks crap! The support is awful.....don't go looking for a forum either, since it's private to the people the sucked in to buy there product. VNAV and A/T is terrible on that plane, it is NOT FPS friendly as they claim. The VC is very "CGI"ish and that new Terrain on ND isn't very good at all. The External model looks like freeware (I've actually seen better freeware). O ya, the price tag is awesome too, $120 with no liveries!I cannot WAIT! until PMDG releases there NGX, hopefully will bankrupt Ariane. I'm not hard on developers when they do something I don't like, and I support TONS of them, but these people need to be ejected from the Market, period. They simply rip people off, that's it. I hope this post doesn't get deleted because the sad truth is that people still buy from them for FSX because they are the only ones that offer a 737NG. People need to be aware of this company and avoid them at ALL cost.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Its funny that people say what they want in some of the forums here and nothing happens,but say some like has been said above in PMDG's forum and you get banned.It appears what is good for one is not also the same here in Avsim's forums. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I have also noticed the same, JeffG! Let's post above text on PMDG forum and see what happens. :(

supporter.jpgpilot.gif

Guest flyawayboy777
YES! We are bashing Ariane today! RIght on, well I want in.I bought there 737-800ER X2 and it sucks crap! The support is awful.....don't go looking for a forum either, since it's private to the people the sucked in to buy there product. VNAV and A/T is terrible on that plane, it is NOT FPS friendly as they claim. The VC is very "CGI"ish and that new Terrain on ND isn't very good at all. The External model looks like freeware (I've actually seen better freeware). O ya, the price tag is awesome too, $120 with no liveries!I cannot WAIT! until PMDG releases there NGX, hopefully will bankrupt Ariane. I'm not hard on developers when they do something I don't like, and I support TONS of them, but these people need to be ejected from the Market, period. They simply rip people off, that's it. I hope this post doesn't get deleted because the sad truth is that people still buy from them for FSX because they are the only ones that offer a 737NG. People need to be aware of this company and avoid them at ALL cost.
Ariane is a complete failure. There "special ops" package is 750 euros! They totaly suck at creating, frame rate friendly, low price aircraft. CANT WAIT for PMDG. I got the Ariane 737-800 as a gift so I truly have to use it until the PMDG comes out. Well thanks for the input! And go ahead and downgrade Ariane! failures...

Its funny that people say what they want in some of the forums here and nothing happens,but say some like has been said above in PMDG's forum and you get banned.It appears what is good for one is not also the same here in Avsim's forums. JeffG
What you fail to note in your critic is that the PMDG forum is not moderated by the AVSIM staff. Your post suggests that the AVSIM moderators are biased, and that would be a flat out lie. The PMDG forums are moderated by their own staff, not AVSIM mods. We only step in if a matter is very serious and can not wait for them to handle it.

PMDG moderates their own forums and doesn't allow any bashing of competitor/non-competitor software which should be the case for any developer.

Nathan

They totaly suck at creating, frame rate friendly, low price aircraft.
And PMDG is good at this? Could have fooled me. :( (note this isn't really their goal. If you want fps-friendly low priced aircraft look for Carenado) I'm as excited for the 737 as the next guy, but the J41 and 744 are not frame rate friendly aircraft. The 744 isn't "low price" either. I just hope the NGX RC performs as good as the MD-11.If you guys are going to bash the opposition, at least look at what you've written before you hit the post button.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest nzch2010
And PMDG is good at this? Could have fooled me. :( (note this isn't really their goal. If you want fps-friendly low priced aircraft look for Carenado) I'm as excited for the 737 as the next guy, but the J41 and 744 are not frame rate friendly aircraft. The 744 isn't "low price" either. I just hope the NGX RC performs as good as the MD-11.If you guys are going to bash the opposition, at least look at what you've written before you hit the post button.
Why compare Ariane with PMDG ? Even as oposition to the 737NGX, as they (Ariane) are bent as butchers knives and would not put them in the same category. The only opposition to the Ariane line of products is the default 737 to be perfectly honest. And the default one is far superior. The quicker they disapear from the FS scene, the quicker I can erase them from my memory.

Why compare Ariane with PMDG ? Even as oposition to the 737NGX, as they (Ariane) are bent as butchers knives and would not put them in the same category. The only opposition to the Ariane line of products is the default 737 to be perfectly honest. And the default one is far superior. The quicker they disapear from the FS scene, the quicker I can erase them from my memory.
I own Ariane products and this statement is not accurate. The Ariane 737 is a VERY nice product. However, I will say that some of the complaints regarding support are true. I won't be buying ANY of their products going forward for two reasons (and not because their product sucks, because it doesn't):1. Support queries generally take 24/72 hours2. Navigraph was trying to work with them for navdata updates and received no response. So, we will not have the opportunity to update navdata with this aircraft. When I purchased my Ariane product last year, navdata updates seemed like a really good possibility going forward. This is really a shame because if they fixed their customer service response time(activations too) and worked with navigraph, they would have a much more competitive product.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

Do you own one of their products? Complain all you want about their products, their planes aren't that bad at all. They are certainly far above the default plane, both in systems and modeling. The only thing they deeply fail in, is price and customer support.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case