Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

What's New PMDG

I'm curious about what it will be. I hope some new virtual cockpit screenshots at day and this time also at night, 2D cockpit screenshots and exterior night shots. :( But we will see... :(
I heard PMDG's next project is going to be an A320!!!P.S. I may also be a Bovine Scatologist. ;-)-Kevin McCarthy

I heard PMDG's next project is going to be an A320!!!
Poor Aerosoft, .... PMDG will master the current great Airbus X then :(

I see we will have "white smoke" soon indicating a new aircraft. I better go prepare the fire.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Robert hopefully you will read this request. I wonder if your sound engineer could put in the manual what the optimal sound settings should be set at within fsx to get the most realistic sound enviroment?Also I know Ryan has said in the past that while the ngx took a long time, that now that the base code has been redone that follow on software such as the 777 will be done much quicker. In fact Ryan said we would be shocked ast how quick it would be. Is this still the case?

Eric 

This is great, ive been studying for my CPL and havent been on here for weeks. when i got back there was no news anywhere, so after only a day i am pleased with an update hearing its coming along thanks Robert!-Dan Parker

Robert hopefully you will read this request. I wonder if your sound engineer could put in the manual what the optimal sound settings should be set at within fsx to get the most realistic sound enviroment?
Yeah, I wouldn't mind knowing what the optimal settings are for engines, cockpit, environment, and voice to get the most realistic sounding set up for this plane. Often I think I have my environment or engines set to high vs. voice and cockpit, but having never flown in the cockpit of a 737 its hard to know what the optimal setup is.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Robert hopefully you will read this request. I wonder if your sound engineer could put in the manual what the optimal sound settings should be set at within fsx to get the most realistic sound enviroment?Also I know Ryan has said in the past that while the ngx took a long time, that now that the base code has been redone that follow on software such as the 777 will be done much quicker. In fact Ryan said we would be shocked ast how quick it would be. Is this still the case?
1. The sounds are all made for the default FSX slider settings, which is 50 on all of them. The sounds we're triggering via the panel gauges outside of FSX's sound system are also designed to be set at the default of 50 on the FMC's sound setting. The mixing is extremely accurate this time around - we have a ton of high quality recording from the real aircraft and half a dozen active real-life NG pilots giving input on the mixing.2. Why would that have changed? I said it like a week or two ago.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You might not thing so but that was a big update in itself Robert. That could have been a sticky in its own right, shame an informative post/reply is hidden in a "normal" topic.Thank you for the update.-----------As for asking whats coming next :( PMDG 747 8i web site page video, just 2 SS for you.8482.jpgand1111.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

You might not thing so but that was a big update in itself Robert. That could have been a sticky in its own right, shame an informative post/reply is hidden in a "normal" topic.Thank you for the update.-----------As for asking whats coming next :( PMDG 747 8i web site page video, just 2 SS for you.8482.jpgand1111.jpg
Here we go again..... :(

Lets not ruin and cloud a decent constructive topic please guys! the tone is very positive so far, this is just a blip, and don't feed those trolls XD

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I dont think NyxxUK posted that portion of the slideshow to complain about the delays....."As for asking whats coming next :( " would be in reply to the question of what plane is being made after the ngx because some say it is the 777, others the a320. The video says the dash 8.....I think that is what he was pointing out.

Guest wims
I'm curious about what it will be. I hope some new virtual cockpit screenshots at day and this time also at night, 2D cockpit screenshots and exterior night shots. :( But we will see... :(
Personally I dont care too much about the graphics, but it would be awesome with an update describing things like systems, the failure generator, features like load manager etc especially in comparison to their older products like the MD-11

Thx on the update there Guys....I'll be eagerly waiting at the gate for her coming out!...the NGX that is!...eehhh maybe a small suggestion about next plane...maybe (a full finished/made with VC panel) C-17 Globemaster.....too bad Alphasim didnt finished the JOB........AND i think the guys from PMDG can make it better!keep up the good work guys!Best RegardsRay Rotmans