Sign in to follow this  
MRkid

Qualtiy small comercial aircraft

The ERJ v2.0 looks nice. But it looks like it only supports 32 bit systems. I got burned with the Wilco 737PIC that I paid for and never worked on my 64 bit system, so I've been real wary of that since.
Works like a charm on my 64b Windows 7. If you read carefully, you'll notice that Feelthere doesn't officially support 64b. What the site doesn't say is that the products won't work on 64b systems. Furthermore, Feelthere has a friendly support forum and helped me once regardless of my 64b OS. I'm sure you tried that over there with your product, right?!I love their 737PIC (though it's antiquated) and got in on CD years ago.
If you want something a bit more unusual, Aerosim's NAMC YS-11 is good fun. The VC is a bit spartan by fancier payware standards, but it is nevertheless a worthwhile add-on if you want a biggish twin turboprop, although there can be little doubt that PMDG's J41 is a lot more bang for your bucks.Al
I wonder if there's a Piedmont Airlines paint scheme. You've piqued my interest... Those RR Darts sound wonderful in person.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Works like a charm on my 64b Windows 7. If you read carefully, you'll notice that Feelthere doesn't officially support 64b. What the site doesn't say is that the products won't work on 64b systems. Furthermore, Feelthere has a friendly support forum and helped me once regardless of my 64b OS. I'm sure you tried that over there with your product, right?!
I never said it didn't "run" on 64-bit. I said I was "wary" because I got burned before by the same scenario. Think about it. Stating "we don't say it won't work" and then "we don't officially support it" doesn't exactly instill a lot of confidence. Just because it works on your system, doesn't mean it'll work on mine, and if it doesn't, then what? No support. And yes, I tried the forums and direct support only to be told "sorry, don't know what to tell you, but we don't support 64 bit". Catch my drift? <_<Back on topic...I have both variations of the RealAir Beech Duke and both are phenomenal!

Tony

I never said it didn't "run" on 64-bit. I said I was "wary" because I got burned before by the same scenario. Think about it. Stating "we don't say it won't work" and then "we don't officially support it" doesn't exactly instill a lot of confidence. Just because it works on your system, doesn't mean it'll work on mine, and if it doesn't, then what? No support. And yes, I tried the forums and direct support only to be told "sorry, don't know what to tell you, but we don't support 64 bit". Catch my drift? <_<Back on topic...I have both variations of the RealAir Beech Duke and both are phenomenal!
I wholeheartedly apologize. :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I wonder if there's a Piedmont Airlines paint scheme. You've piqued my interest... Those RR Darts sound wonderful in person.
No Piedmont paint scheme by default, mostly it is Japanese domestic airlines that are little known outside of the land of the Rising Sun that come with the thing by default, although there is a paint kit, so it is not beyond the realms of possibility to get any paint job you like on the thing. A few US and South American airlines operated them in addition to Piedmont, so they did make it out of Japan even though it wasn't a massive commercial success, what with less than 200 ever built, but still, that's a lot more than the number of J-41s ever built.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The Majestic Dash-8 Q-400 looks promising. Their Q300 is looking a bit tired now, but it was a hard-core realistic.Jeff
To keep me busy and since I dont have time for long haul right now, with the 744X I am looking for a regional plane. I love the Dash-8 but the majestic Dash-8 panels look horrible. Their Q400 does look much better but looking for something now before the NGX. Thinking of Flight-1 ATR as I am not a fan of only VC flying if not the J-41 would be a easy choice. Any other choices? I will have to look at the ERJ. Steven Herzberg

Just Flight have a Vickers Viscount on the way for FSX apparently, although it'll be a while before it is out since I don't think they've even announced it officially yet, so if it is a secret, well then, it isn't any more LOL. Probably being made by Aeroplane Heaven I would think, although that's just a guess.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The ERJ v2.0 looks nice. But it looks like it only supports 32 bit systems. I got burned with the Wilco 737PIC that I paid for and never worked on my 64 bit system, so I've been real wary of that since.
They only write that because none of their developers use 64-bit machines (no idea why, it's fast becoming the standard). There's no problems with it on 64-bit Win7 though, I fly it all the time.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

They only write that because none of their developers use 64-bit machines (no idea why, it's fast becoming the standard). There's no problems with it on 64-bit Win7 though, I fly it all the time.
Hehe, so if I go out and buy it and it doesn't work, it's your fault! :( Just kidding. Glad to hear it. May just go pick up a copy. A small regional jet would nice to add to the inventory.

Tony

Which version of the ERJ are you all talking about? Its the 175/195 v2 right?

Guest Cag40Navy
Which version of the ERJ are you all talking about? Its the 175/195 v2 right?
135/140/145

Thank you very much, I just got $65 for my birthday so I can finally buy so addons, I'll look into the Wilco ERJ.

I run the 737 PIC, Airbus series vol1 and ERJ v2 on Win7 64bit and Vista 64bit before with no problems.

Just to be clear, the only v2.0 ERJ's are the 175/195 models, right? Not the 135/145 models. Just want to make sure I end up with the better package.EDIT: Just saw the above post asking which models. But I don't see a v2 for the 135/145 models.

Tony

Okay. A little clarification.Feelthere had an original Embraer Regional Jets package which contained the 135 140 145. It was similar in quality to their not-so-good CRJ. Last year they came out with ERJ v2, which is a remake of their original package, and it contains 135,145.145XR. The ERJ v2 is quite nice, and fun to fly. You will no longer find their original ERJ package, as they don't sell it anymore. Here's a link to the ERJ v2 package: http://www.wilcopub.com/embraer-regional-jets.htmlOkay, now the cause for confusion is that Feelthere also made the E-Jets. The E-Jets package consists of the 170 and 190. Then they came out with the the E-Jets v2, which was a terrible name considering they now had the ERJ v2, and E-Jets v2. The E-Jets v2 contained the 175 and 195. So, the ERJ v2, which is what everybody has been talking about in this thread, is the smaller embraers. (135/145) The E-Jets are the larger embraers. Link to the E-Jets: http://www.wilcopub.com/simulator-add-on/e-jets-series.html