Sign in to follow this  
MRkid

Qualtiy small comercial aircraft

Does anyone know of any quality small comercial aircraft such as a CRJ or a Dash or Beechcraft. Thanks in advance.

There is a really good J41 out there, can't remember who makes it though :(

-Iain Watson-

Does anyone know of any quality small comercial aircraft such as a CRJ or a Dash or Beechcraft. Thanks in advance.
Aerosoft is currently developing a CRJ with Digital Aviation. Not sure when it will be released though. Best Regards,

Right the J41 by PMDG, duh, I am so ashamed of myself, sits in corner and cries. :(

the beech duke is not a bad add on payware aircraft

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I like the FeelThere ERJ 2.0 quite a bit for regional jet stuff...
Did FeelThere step it up with the 2.0 version? I just remember the original being very disappointing in terms of system/AP/FMC simulation

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Did FeelThere step it up with the 2.0 version? I just remember the original being very disappointing in terms of system/AP/FMC simulation
Hence the "V2.0". :( But seriously, yes. It's exterior model/systems/VC are much better. It's my in my top 5 favorite FS9 aircraft and one of my regulars in FSX.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Hey all I have 2 years of flying and teaching the ERJ-145 at a regional airline and I can tell you the Wilco V 2 is very accurate. The flight model is very representative of the real airplane. I was impressed that they got the nose drop after main gear touchdown right. You have to use the real technique to land well without banging down the nose gear. The performance numbers are very accurate as well. The time to climbs were right on as well as the takeoff and landing distances. They only reason I stopped using it was because my old computer got terrible FPS in the VC. The external model is great as are the McPhat liveries that you can buy.Hiram Hunt

Hence the "V2.0". :(
Oh hardy har har. But seriously, thanks for the input zach and blackheart. Might have to pick this baby up as I live by dfw and can do tons of routes. So wilco/feelthere actually made an accurate plane. I had up till now written them off...

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

If you want something a bit more unusual, Aerosim's NAMC YS-11 is good fun. The VC is a bit spartan by fancier payware standards, but it is nevertheless a worthwhile add-on if you want a biggish twin turboprop, although there can be little doubt that PMDG's J41 is a lot more bang for your bucks.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The ERJ v2.0 looks nice. But it looks like it only supports 32 bit systems. I got burned with the Wilco 737PIC that I paid for and never worked on my 64 bit system, so I've been real wary of that since.

Tony