Sign in to follow this  
Cessnaflyer

Fun day in the office.

Coming into SFO today.We were beating him in but then tower made us slow down.

We were beating him in but then tower made us slow down.
That's what the nose gun turret is for. :( Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Haha yeah.Here it is from liveatc.net archive. http://archive-server.liveatc.net/ksfo/KSFO-Twr-Jun-20-2011-1730Z.mp324:20 is when I called up and you can hear her explanation about passing him.
Nice. The only thing I've ever heard at the big airports so far is "make best speed". :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

That air traffic controller meant business. Thanks for posting.
What kind of plane are you in in?

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

What kind of plane are you in in?
Yeah as Zach said it is a King Air 200. We were going 180 knots on final and it seemed the 777 was going probably about 150.

Love that!This is not a great quality video or as cool as your view but was nice none the less....http://youtu.be/TgyTmaDCWy0

Yeah as Zach said it is a King Air 200. We were going 180 knots on final and it seemed the 777 was going probably about 150.
Sweet deal man, I remeber you sharing your experiences as you started school a few years ago, I was still in the Air Force at the time and wanted to do the same, I'm glad for you that you saw it through. Now I'm where you were, in college now, ground classes are pretty much done, I just have mountain of ratings to get (Commercial, CFI, CFII, MEL, MEI). Good luck!!!

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Love that!This is not a great quality video or as cool as your view but was nice none the less....http://youtu.be/TgyTmaDCWy0
Yeah that is such a great approach. I wish I was able to watch more of it but I had to pay attention to the runway as we got closer haha.
Sweet deal man, I remeber you sharing your experiences as you started school a few years ago, I was still in the Air Force at the time and wanted to do the same, I'm glad for you that you saw it through. Now I'm where you were, in college now, ground classes are pretty much done, I just have mountain of ratings to get (Commercial, CFI, CFII, MEL, MEI). Good luck!!!
Congrats! Study, study, and more study. Make sure you know all the books and are able to teach yourself every maneuver and explain your way through all the systems and aerodynamics of aircraft. Once you can do that commercial and CFI is so much easier, it all seems to finally connect.

Hey Chris I recall you posting pics (a long way back now) of S10 Chelan Muni? Wish you would share more pictures of your adventures!

Coming into SFO today.We were beating him in but then tower made us slow down.
Nice one! Big%20Grin.gif On a side note, I love that approach light structure, somehow... :(
Hey Chris I recall you posting pics (a long way back now) of S10 Chelan Muni? Wish you would share more pictures of your adventures!
Wow, are the S10 pics on the forum somewhere? I'd definately love to see them, one of my favourite places to go back in the days of FS98, was one of the incredible photoreal sceneries... Brings back memories. :(

Wow, are the S10 pics on the forum somewhere? I'd definately love to see them, one of my favourite places to go back in the days of FS98, was one of the incredible photoreal sceneries... Brings back memories. :(
They are on a hard drive somewhere. I'll have to look when I get a chance.

They are on a hard drive somewhere. I'll have to look when I get a chance.
Would be cool! :(