Sign in to follow this  
Artem Crum

[old] LINDA v1.13 released!

LINDA v1.1 installation:

• Archive contains full set of LINDA files and all supported aircraft modules.
  • Don't forget to backup your current LINDA setup before upgrading.
  • Do not copy linda-cfg folder if you upgrading from any previous version, you need this folder only on a clean (first time) installation.

Use this thread for bug reports and general support for LINDA v1.1: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353953-linda-v11-bug-reports/

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

LINDA v1.11 releasedNo major imrovements except LINDA supports up to 10 joysticks now.Some minor optimizations are implemented, barely noticable.Download:

Installation:

• If you have LINDA v1.1 set up and working, just download the patch unzip and replace any files requested in your */FSX/Modules/* folder.
  • If you're setting up LINDA for the first time, download and install the full package.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

LINDA v1.11 releasedNo major imrovements except LINDA supports up to 10 joysticks now.Some minor optimizations are implemented, barely noticable.Download:

Installation:

• If you have LINDA v1.1 set up and working, just download the patch unzip and replace any files requested in your */FSX/Modules/* folder.
  • If you're setting up LINDA for the first time, download and install the full package.

Hi Artem,I have tested your new LINDA 1.11 with 6 devices (Standard Joystick, 2x Saitek THR. 3x BU0836) and it works perfect!I have only one question. I still do not understand in the PMDG 737 NGX "action.lua" the functions e.g. "autobrake _shown".It will not work in any way with my BU0836. Therefore I wrote for all this kind of selectors (e.g. autobrake, engine start,...)routines like this:function NGX_AUTOBRAKE_OFF () if ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_460_a') == 0 then ipc.control(70092, 16384) elseif ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_460_a') == 10 then elseif ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_460_a') == 20 then ipc.control(70092, 8192) elseif ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_460_a') == 30 then ipc.control(70092, 8192) ipc.control(70092, 8192) elseif ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_460_a') == 40 then ipc.control(70092, 8192) ipc.control(70092, 8192) ipc.control(70092, 8192) elseif ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_460_a') == 50 then ipc.control(70092, 8192) ipc.control(70092, 8192) ipc.control(70092, 8192) ipc.control(70092, 8192) endend This is probably not the most elegant way but at least it works. Since I did this for each button position,I see on the "Joystick-Page" for each button a function....I checkeed your manual but I can't find any description of this "autobrake_shown" function.Where can I find some info, about what this is for?kind greetingsDietmar

LINDA v1.11 releasedNo major imrovements except LINDA supports up to 10 joysticks now.Some minor optimizations are implemented, barely noticable.
Hi Artem,Great Job with LINDA v.1.11!I have one question:Via the LINDA Tracer you can set an FSUIPC offset to a value.e.g.: X2F80 to 0 or 1 or ... 5 ... this is autobrake to RTO, Off, 1, ....Is there any command for the LUA scribt available to set this value tothe FSUIPC offset via LUA?I use PMDG 737 NGX and control the autobrake via LINDA LUA commands.It works perfect. But my LED's will be controlled via OC LED-Output-Card and SIOC.Via SIOC I can only request FSUIPC offsets but 737 NGX does not use theFSUIPC offset x2F80. (only LVar's)I would like to add a command in the "737 NGX action.lua" after the LVar was set like: ipc.control(xxxxxx, yyyy) ' set offset x2F80 to z'Is this possible?ThanksDietmar

Hello Dietmar,yes, you can add:ipc.writeUW("2F80", z)But I do not know if you have to set UW.it could bewriteUWwriteUDwriteUBand some others...you have to try a bit

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dietmar,yes, you can add:ipc.writeUW("2F80", z)But I do not know if you have to set UW.it could bewriteUWwriteUDwriteUBand some others...you have to try a bit
Hello Guenter,many thanks for that great help. I tested it and it works.In the meantime I also found a brilliant Lua Tutorial.http://www.anadrac.com/FSUIPC-Lua-Tutorial/index.htmlNo I start to understand how all that works. ... also what UB, UD and UW means......Great stuff and I guess via this it should be possible to control some more of the LED's in the PMDG 737 NGXalso without an SDK from PMDG (simply follow the logics described in the flight manual.....)Thanks again,Dietmar

just upgraded to LINDA - v1.11crashes with:"Access violation at address 0061A1BB in module 'linda.exe'. Read ofaddress 000001B0."revert back to LINDA - v1.1.. no crash?my system as per the signaturegreat addon

Intel 2500K | AMD 7970 | Win7x64 | 16GB | TV 40" | Touchscreen 22" | HOTAS | Rudder | MCP | FFB Joystick | FSX-SE | Prepar3D | DSC A10

I installed Linda but it doesn't seem to start. In the log it says:

System time = 21/04/2012 18:00:24, Simulator time = 12:32:27 (10:32Z)

Aircraft="Diamond DA20-100 C-GDAI"

beginning "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\ipcReady.lua"

[E] *** LUA Error: ...es\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\ipcReady.lua:1: attempt to call field 'runlua' (a nil value)

ended "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\ipcReady.lua"

Any help would be appriciated!

Artem you are the man, thanks so much amazing stuff :)

Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

I've installed Linda with the registered FSUIPC 4.8 and FSX on a Win 7 64 bit machine. I was originally getting the "invalid pointer error" but cleared that up with an update to TripleHead2Go software. I'm using the PMDG 737, and I have a VRi MCP-II (Boeing) panel. This works fine with the VRi software. When I start FSX and Linda, it detects the MCP and all the lights flash. The MCP says "Select your plane and fly", but does not control FSX. The Linda console window shows it detecting it. Anything I doing wrong here?

@ lonesomepilot:

I moved your posts to the support

Please let us discuss their in future, thanks

Guenter Steiner

Is there a chance that future release support mulpile keyboards or can interface with Hidmacros?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

As far as I know, multiple keyboards are generally not easy possible.

And especially for LINDA, no, if there are no major show stopping bugs, there is currently no further development beside the modules, sorry

Guenter Steiner