Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

Flight News on 10 Minute Taxi

They've been carping on about it for a while, but still no 'reel' info.Al
Good one Al :(!!I also heard that Microsoft was casting about trying to net some profits.Regards, Mike Mann

Others have been floundering around trying to impress us with their so-called inside information, but they are nothing but blow fish.

Others have been floundering around trying to impress us with their so-called inside information, but they are nothing but blow fish.
LOL!:(

They've been carping on about it for a while, but still no 'reel' info.Al
LOL you have been on the role this month.

Guest jahman

Ha! Ha! You took the bait! :( Cheers,- jahman.

I'm back from fishing, here is one of my blow fish (no, not the red one).....it's very easy to get hoocked and she does know how to work a fishing rod, I don't know about you but I'm impressed.....she did not have to tackled me to go fishing........she just had to drop me a line....:( boobs.pngMy pic. is a little over exposed but not as much as the one above......:( when it's time to go fishing....I'm the leader....:( scan0001478x640.jpgNow wait and see if my fishing story (Flight) was a bait and switch one or a real catch and released one....

Jeesh Alain. I am impressed too. By the way the fish are okay. LOL Darn I am jealous.

Jeesh Alain. I am impressed too. By the way the fish are okay. LOL Darn I am jealous.
I know the feeling buddy but sorry......I'm already taken......

Plus, I really like that the post ended with pictures of a good lookin woman holding big fish.
And the women in the bikini is not bad either Whistle.gif

Wow, some of these comments are actually pretty funny! Nicely done. Plus, I really like that the post ended with pictures of a good lookin woman holding big fish.
So... do you actually have a source? Party.gif I trust you, but since the dust has now settled... Also, any more information? I really hope we get more Flight info soon!

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Don't look for an answer as Mr. Hammer was banned earlier today.

What for?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest bstolle
Hey, that's great news!!! Highly appreciated!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.