Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PLANNED SERVICE OUTAGE: 22JUL11

I figure a week from now and we'll have the NGX in our hands!God Speed PMDG!Best regards,Robin.

I figure a week from now and we'll have the NGX in our hands!God Speed PMDG!Best regards,Robin.
+1

That sounds good.I'm going to vacation from 23 of July untill 13 of august with 737 800 Transavia.I hope it will release when I come back Big%20Grin.gif

I'll go buy a parrot for push with his beak on CTRL + R without downtime LOL.gifSeriously, no problem for website, while Avsim forum stay online...a+ Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

So...... I think that we are in final approach to runway XX (release date). In the airport XXXX (day).:( Jorge Escobar.

So...... I think that we are in final approach to runway XX (release date). In the airport XXXX (day).:(
But finally, we made Go Around :Silly:a+ Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

yep, eagerly waiting for a flood of comments like "awesome!", "cool!", "wow!", "thnx robert, you are the great", "we love you and all pmdg" and so on crappy and exaggerated teenage's commentscannot wait...
Would it be better if all the posts were " that sucks" "not cool" " this is lame" "FU robert, you are the worst" " we hate you and all pmdg" I don't see how that's any better.Or would this be better " that's mediocre" "ehhh" " this is alright I guess" " robert, you are somewhat ok" " we kind of like you pmdg but we are not sure" Some people like you get annoyed by a really excited user comments, but what do you expect in here?Anyway as somebody above posted, please don't crap on the thread.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

I am taking this as a sign! Maybe next week?! Praying.gif
I am hoping next week. that would be great.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

RSR should create a thread and title it "GOOD NEWS EVERYONE" and just post this picture. good-news-everyone.jpg

This is great news which has forced me to change my wedding date.. I have decided to postpone my wedding scheduled next week and wait for NGX...I can not concentrate guys..and she is mad at me...sorry..until NGX is out...

So in other words, the 737 will be released on the 22nd? That is what I gathered from this update and I will not be convinced otherwise... :(

But finally, we made Go Around :Silly:a+ Batting%20Eyelashes.gif
:( :( B) You took me by surprise. I hope it doesn't hapen.:(

he said it will NOT been released this weekend,so easy on now,you will not see it before in about 2-3 months.why do all in here think its comming now,there a long way left.enjoy the summer instead or fly the ifly 737
I said, I will not be convinced otherwise... :(