Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PLANNED SERVICE OUTAGE: 22JUL11

PMDG Forums: The only place on the internet where a service outage message receives excited comments.

Joe Sherrill

PMDG Forums: The only place on the internet where a service outage message receives excited comments.
LMAO.gif

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

will this be released before august 8 because i have to go back to school
PMDG will most probably give this kind of information in a pre release update. Please sign your name as per rules :(

I picked the wrong day to install my MD-11!LOL.gif

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

PMDG will most probably give this kind of information in a pre release update. Please sign your name as per rules :(
Please let real moderators moderate the forums.

Please let real moderators moderate the forums.
Please let real moderators moderate the forums. Just%20Kidding.gif

Please let real moderators moderate the forums. Just%20Kidding.gif
Gents-(funny reply there, actually... :( )We encourage users to politely point out the forum guidelines to new users- as this prevents the moderators from simply deleting all such posts without comment- as is our policy.It can be done politely... Remember- we want the new guys to feel welcome here- so please feel free to help them get started. Just remember that everyone was "new" once.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

This is definitely one of the more emotional posts you have put up here, Robert. I've been looking at the NGX product page several times a week (sometimes everyday) since it was listed on your website. It's unbelievably exciting to finally know it's about to change from 'Coming soon!'. And yes getting a life is not something high up on my priority list when there's a product like this on the horizon ;)

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

It's unbelievably exciting to finally know it's about to change from 'Coming soon!'.
No one said that. Actually, PMDG's website have just come back online and nothing has changed. At least nothing I could see. The "Coming Soon" is still there.

Matheus Mafra

No worries... Most of us are now hitting CTRL+R over at AOA's site...
I just mash CTRL+R repeatedly. I have it keystroke mapped to my yoke.

No one said that. Actually, PMDG's website have just come back online and nothing has changed. At least nothing I could see. The "Coming Soon" is still there.
Oh well, it'll change at some point soon anyway!

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

Oh well, it'll change at some point soon anyway!
Gents-Okay- we are back to normal operations- so I am locking and unpinning this topic.For those who thought there were changes coming to the site: You don't have to take the site down for 10hrs just to change pages... That isn't what this service outage was about....

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com